Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry brought this on himself though. Making eyes at the England job, was gratuitous and ultimately cost him. Spurs didn't like it and FA found it distasteful.

At leist Harry can go back to managing grubby clubs, he'll never manage a club as big again. QPR manager in a years time.

Apparently Everton have rang Talksport and said they have not had any contact with THFC over Moyes and he is NOT being installed tomorrow as Spurs manager as they've been reporting. Well done to them I say!

Now there's loads of rumours about Rafa because he cancelled at interview with the Beeb tonight as "something came up"

Trololoolololololol

Harry Redknapp got Spurs to 4th, 5th and 4th again. I would love Villa to come in those positions. Yes he spent alot of money but he done well there. Anyway life goes on.
You seem very annoyed about it.

Worst thing about this, is all the bloody cockneys and essex boys on the radio saying 'at the end of the day' every three words.

Ugh! What a deplorable fan base.

Whooaa there steady on. Not every Villa fan lives in the shadow of the ground you know.

Cor blimey guvnor, if i aint a true bonafidey mockney Essex boy mee sarf, luv a duck and all that caper, with me jellied eels.

Don't worry, I could go on all night , and i probably will.

Until the end of the day

:winkold:

Paul Tyrell EFC's Director of communications has firmly put Mr Abraham's & Talksport in their place via twitter tonight

over jumping the gun that Moyes is to be installed as manager of Spurs as it stands.

Paul Tyrrell ‏@TyrrellPaul

@Moose_talkSPORT this is an absolute lie Ian. I expected better from you. If you repeat it, you can expect legal action from EFC.

I know we all love to hate Harry and have a laugh at his expense but when you look at his record at Spurs - I do find his dismissal rather baffling.

It's not just where he's taken them it's the style of play. Course we all know it will have been one big spending jolly at WHL but one feels

the next manager will maybe not reach those heights.....but we shall see.

SSN reckon they've spoked to at least 3 unnamed Spurs players tonight who are shocked & not happy bunnies at all.

think the opposite was rumours near end of season that he lost the dressing room and also heard that he had a big argument with Bale. COuld be all BS

Jermaine Defoe adn Danny Rose should be more worried :P

Great stuff. This should plunge Spurs nicely back into mid-table mediocrity.

Seems to me a ridiculous decision on the face of it, and hopefully they'll pay the price. Struggling to feel all that sorry for Harry though.

Â