Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Spurs would get alot of support from neutrals if Beckham went there. Shirt sales alone would pay for his wages (even though it's only on loan), and he can still play a bit of footy too.

Would love to see him in the Premiership, shame it's going to be with Spurs, but to be honest I'm not disliking them as much this season as they are now clearly not our rivals. We need Spurs to beat the likes of Blackburn, Everton, Wigan, Fulham, Birmingham, West Ham and Wolves.. they've already done the double on us with relative ease.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought becks said he'd only play for utd in england? he wouldnt really play IMO would be lucky to start 5 games in 3 months

arry's **** kidding himself if he says its not for shirt sales and publicity

He did say that but he did grow up a Spurs fan.

i thought becks said he'd only play for utd in england? he wouldnt really play IMO would be lucky to start 5 games in 3 months

arry's **** kidding himself if he says its not for shirt sales and publicity

He did say that but he did grow up a Spurs fan.

He grew up as a Man United fan but Tottenham was the first club he played for...

i liked VDV until the boxing day game, all the criticism ive been told over ash by rival fans suddenly made sense! he threw himself to the floor at every opportunity and ran his mouth everytime a throw in didnt go his way

looked a proper prick IMO

Â