Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs are terrible. If they can play with 10 men for 70+ minutes (including injury time, pedants!) away from home and only win 2-1 then they are in serious trouble when they come up against a team who aren't as incredibly and utterly shit as Gerrard Houllier's Aston Villa!

what a prize **** bell end vdv is, goes down when brushed has a gob on him and then scores two goals, rocket polisher

and harry for a change can **** right off, pires was clever enough to win a a daft free kick and he kicked off, clearing in the woods pires should of carried on it would have been the best thing he ever achieves at this club

If Pires had headbutted Candleface would he be held in as high esteem as Double D? :lol:

Had Pires done that then, as far as I'm concerned, he could score a hattrick of own goals in every game he plays for us from now on and I'd still love him forever.

So what actually happened between Pires and Redknob ? I went to the toilet when it happened.

spurs booted it clear crouch and pires in a race for the ball, pires stepped across crouch and let the oaf clumsily run in to him knocking him over and winning a free kick, he wasnt going to beat crouch in a race so it was good sensible european style play, something you see in the CL every other minute but candle face took exception to it and decided to give pires some stick

Â