Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's not that we do nothing - but it's close to that. There is a clipboard in our dressing room, but Harry doesn't write anything on it!" Rafael van der Vaart explains the secret behind Harry Redknapp's success at Spurs.

I **** hate Spurs. I **** hate the media wankfest over everything they do

that's funny because I hate the term 'media wankfest'. Only seems to appear on this forum.

Do you really think we wouldn't have had any media attention if MON had broken up the top 4 by getting us into the CL, then beaten the European Champions and gone on to be top of the group after 5 games? They were loving us in Jan/feb of 2009 when we were winning every game and sat in 3rd spot.

I hate the publicity Spurs are getting, but not because they're unworthy, because I wish it was us. If we hadn't collapsed 2 seasons ago, it probably would have been. Now under Houllier we look 4-5 years away at least.

I **** hate Spurs. I **** hate the media wankfest over everything they do

that's funny because I hate the term 'media wankfest'. Only seems to appear on this forum.

Do you really think we wouldn't have had any media attention if MON had broken up the top 4 by getting us into the CL, then beaten the European Champions and gone on to be top of the group after 5 games? They were loving us in Jan/feb of 2009 when we were winning every game and sat in 3rd spot.

I hate the publicity Spurs are getting, but not because they're unworthy, because I wish it was us. If we hadn't collapsed 2 seasons ago, it probably would have been. Now under Houllier we look 4-5 years away at least.

pretty much this..espicially the bold part, our time will come once it does though i'll feel much happier knowing bannan, albrighton etc were part of it.

I can tell you how I know Bale's done **** all in the league. I have him in my fantasy team.

Gameweek 1 - **** all

GW 2 - 2 goals

GW 3 to 7 - **** all

GW 8 - 1 assist

GW 9 to 12 - **** all

GW 13 - 2 goals & 1 assist

GW 14 - 1 goal

He has 69 points, 33 of those came from 2 games.

It's the Champions League where he's tore some shit up. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do some research before jumping the gun next time.

515C0P937KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Some people are obsessed with Spurs DVDs. I really don't understand it. It's a money making venture, which is what all businesses are about. Although a lot of them are less successful at it than Daniel Levy and Spurs.

it sad and small time for any team to do it,even Villa.

Looks like Arry has lost the dressing room. :winkold:

HARRY REDKNAPP will give captain Ledley King a dressing down after he was photographed looking the worse for wear, emerging from a players’ Christmas party at a West End nightspot at 4am on Wednesday.

Tottenham boss Redknapp admitted the snaps were embarrassing and that he had reservations before eventually agreeing to the players’ party request from their skipper King.

http://tiny.cc/99a4k

The only time I've noticed Ledley King in the past five years is when he's stumbled out of a nightclub pissed out of his mind.

But of course the world has never seen such a naturally talented defender before so it can be excused. :lol:

Do some research before jumping the gun next time.

515C0P937KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Some people are obsessed with Spurs DVDs. I really don't understand it. It's a money making venture, which is what all businesses are about. Although a lot of them are less successful at it than Daniel Levy and Spurs.

Arsenal beat Spurs so often you would need a fork lift truck to pick the DVD up. Hahahahahaha

The Tottenham manager, Harry Redknapp, has revealed that he could send Jonathan Woodgate out on loan in order to aid the defender's recovery from a long-term groin injury.

The former Real Madrid centre back returned to training this week after spending more than a year on the sidelines, but is unable to play in the Premier League after being left out of Tottenham's 23-man squad at the start of the season.

Redknapp revealed today that the 30-year-old could be fit enough to return to first-team action in two weeks' time and admitted a loan spell could aid his recovery.

Redknapp said: "I spoke to Jonathan and I said to him that if he comes through the next couple of weeks then it might be a good idea for him to go out on loan to play some matches and I think he fancies that.

"He has been out a long time and he is a fantastic centre half. Anyone who loans Jonathan Woodgate is getting one of the best centre-halves in the Premier League and I would be willing to do that just to give him some games."

Woodgate's career has been blighted by back and knee injuries and his groin problem restricted him to just three appearances last season.

Redknapp, who signed Woodgate from Middlesbrough in January 2008, admits the player must now prove he is capable of performing at the level which persuade Real Madrid to part with £13m for his services back in 2004.

"If he'd have been out for the rest of the season, I don't know whether he'd come back from that," said Redknapp, who already has the likes of William Gallas, Sebastien Bassong, Younes Kaboul, Michael Dawson and Ledley King who can play in central defence.

"He has been out a long time but at least he's back training, feels good and looks in good shape. This period is make or break time for him really. He needs to get out, play some games and show he's ready to get his career going again."

Guardian

I'm sure I read a while back that he wouldn't play again...I must have read wrong.

Â