Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

wonder how it will all pan out now

City will go off and spend another £200m

Liverpool will get a new owner and maybe spend £100m

and 6 into 4 doesn't go very well

and of course there is us ,I still think we really blew our big chance last year and with all the rumours about balancing the books possibly the last few seasons have been our chance at the big time ? ...

butlets hope MON & Randy have something planned

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Spurs.

Also I think they are better off when Palacios isn't playing. Beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City without him with good performances.

Yes I agree, Modric centrally has done very well for them.

No Jenas either. :winkold:

Guest Ricardomeister

Not a fan of Mr Twitchy but you have to say well done to him and Spurs for a deserved Champions League spot.

Some monkey on bluemoon bet anyone on the forum who would take him up £10 City would finish 4th.

I have flicked through the 18 page thread and he was looking at over a grands worth of takers at a glance. What a muppet.

Well done to Spurs, they have had a good season and won some important games at the end.

Lets hope we finish above them next season though :D

CL Whilst having alot of injuries!

Credit where it's due, that's damn good going. And a big two fingers to Citeh and their money men.

Hate to say it, but well done Tottenham. Just shows that if you invest in enough young and proven quality players, and play with verve and desire, it will work eventually.

Delighted the big four have been broken up.

So glad Spurs got it over Man City and i seriously hope that Tevez et al now wna to leave, Mancini goes and a whole new disruptive players in and out cycle starts again.

And though they deserved 4th and i bear no particular grudge against them, my next wish is for Spurs to feck it up and choke in the qualifiers.

Delighted the big four have been broken up.

So glad Spurs got it over Man City and i seriously hope that Tevez et al now wna to leave, Mancini goes and a whole new disruptive players in and out cycle starts again.

And though they deserved 4th and i bear no particular grudge against them, my next wish is for Spurs to feck it up and choke in the qualifiers.

Well done Spurs. Not relishing the cockney wankfest that will ensue in the coming months, but definately the lesser of all evils (how's that Champion's League ambition coming along Barry? :D).

Work's gonna be unbearable now though, of the 4 people in my team two are Manure fans and the other (my boss to make things worse) is a Spuds fan. :shock:

Hey guys. I just wanna say on behalf of most Spurs fans that I appeciate the kind words and enthusiasm shown by most of you tonight. I know we've been rivals all season and many of you dislike Spurs for differing reasons, but it's always pleasing when oppossing fans are offering such congratulatory messages on such a big day for this club.

Another reason why I'm glad I joined this forum and not Bluemoon or RAWK.

Congratulations Spurs, you were outstanding tonight and have been a credit to football with your resolve and talent over the last few weeks, especially after the Pompey defeat. You also did a major favour for the spirit of the game last night and deserve all the credit that will surely follow your epoch victory against City, well done and good luck for the future.

Hey guys. I just wanna say on behalf of most Spurs fans that I appeciate the kind words and enthusiasm shown by most of you tonight. I know we've been rivals all season and many of you dislike Spurs for differing reasons, but it's always pleasing when oppossing fans are offering such congratulatory messages on such a big day for this club.

Another reason why I'm glad I joined this forum and not Bluemoon or RAWK.

We salute your acheivement!

Mark-Bosnich-gives-his-in-001.jpg

:winkold:

Fully deserved, they came up big when it mattered most. Still, hope they get **** out horribly in the qualifying round.

exactement. i'm amazed it took them 'til now to clinch 4th in all honesty - they've got a very good side indeed.

Saw 'Arry getting drenched by the Spurs players (Bentley) while doing his post match interview. Made me sad that it wasn't Milner throwing a big bucket of water over Martin's head. Hopefully next year.

And they'll both still be at Villa....

Â