Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Spurs game is available on DVD. Whenever we beat someone decent, some fan of another club goes on online to the club shop and posts a link to where you can order the DVD of that weeks game. It makes it look as if we are specially releasing a DVD to celebrate the victory, when in fact we do the same after each game, whether we win, lose or draw. You can just as easily by our previous game, which was a loss to Sunderland.

Every game is available on DVD from the club shop within hours of the match, usually. It's just the big wins that are available more widely online.

Do you think there are going to be many people wanting to go online to order a copy of the 0-1 match to Wolves? No, but there are people out there that weren't able to go to the match, or maybe they did go to the match that would like to relive the match again at their own leisure.

If there's a market for it, what's the problem? It's just one of the reasons that adds up to Spurs being one of the wealthiest clubs in the world.

Yeah I can't still believe we sold that piece of crap, how small time can you get?

If I recall correctly it was at the end of the godawful 05-06 season, must have been Doug's idea, just to keep scraping that barrel and squeeze more money out of the punters.

Spurs have all but secured 4th spot, beating chelsea 2-0 at half time.

once we were out of contention imo, there were really no winners out of the other teams, Spurs and City are horrible for differing reasons. i'd have prefered Liverpool to get 4th if anything.

i'd have prefered Liverpool to get 4th if anything.

Me too.

But if I had to pick between spuds and shitty, I would probably prefer spuds to grab fourth spot.

It has to be spuds if we can't do it as the worst thing for English football would be citeh getting 4th this year.

i'd have prefered Liverpool to get 4th if anything.

Me too.

But if I had to pick between spuds and shitty, I would probably prefer spuds to grab fourth spot.

It has to be spuds if we can't do it as the worst thing for English football would be citeh getting 4th this year.

I disagree, I think it'd be better.

City have unlimited money anyways, so them making the CL really doesn't make a difference to them, but it'll hurt Liverpool/Spurs who didn't qualify. If Spurs were to qualify, then they'd get the CL exposure and Man City would still be able to sign top players.

Another good performance from Spurs. Bale impressing again. Still not done enough to get into a team of the season for me, certainly not at LB where he's barely played. Might as well stick Bent in goal to get him in the side while we're at it.

Still got some tough games with United/City to come and I wouldn't say away to a relegation threatened team on the last day is 'easy', but you'll probably still win it. Whoever wins the City/Spurs game will get 4th in my opinion, if it's a draw then it should be a great last day.

Â