Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

You guys are like the football forum equivalent of Dave Spikey. You ought to get some new material, or at least stop repeating the same tired ass lines post after post.

Just a suggestion. ;P

If you don't like reading our forum, you could always go elsewhere.

Just a suggestion :winkold:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long is it going to be when candleface gets locked up after after his hearing in court. This is spuds, even though they look in control now they'll still find a way to **** it up as always; my prediction pattern of how us, Liverpool, City and the tiny tots do after we go through a slump is still ticking correctly. the tiny tots are on a good run now which will end soon whilst us and Liverpool will start to pick up form with City being a bit inconsistent and we'll finish the season strongly whilst tiny tots will end the season in not so good form.

IS Glaston back yet? :D

I hate Spurs with a passion; I have for 20 years now but if they finish fourth then best of luck to them. They have what we don't and that is a group of forwards who will deliver goals. We have two who are pretty decent. I would swap their forwards for ours in a heart beat. I am not talking about character of their players just their ability to score goals. I am sure they would like some of our defenders too.

We haven't got enough quality in the end and our defense is a big reason why we are where we are. They have the ability to let Keane go out on loan where we struggle to get two fit forwards on the field. Let put it in math terms.

Clean sheet >= Draw 1-3pt

Clean sheet + goal = Win 3pts

We can't always expect our defense to get us points it is time we had forwards who can also. I hope Waxface goes down for tax evasion but hats off to him for getting the forward line he has.

Spurs will finish above us because they are not afraid to lose. They play some direct attacking football and rarley sit back on a 1 goal lead.

There is nothing between the squads, they got a better attack we got a better defence, midfield is about equal. But their drive to out score the other team is what is putting them in 4th place at the moment.

I hate to say this because i hate the guy but Spuds will finish above us because they have a better manager :oops:

As for Fa Cup i think Pompey will get their revenge on Arry for the mess he left there

click me

Spurs linked with capturing Thomas Hitzlsperger on a free

Tottenham have been linked with a move for former Aston Villa midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger on a free transfer. Manager Harry Redknapp rejected a chance to sign the German international on loan in January and the 27-year-old moved from Stuttgart to Lazio.

However, Redknapp is considering options to bolster his squad in the summer with a potential Champions League campaign.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

click me

Tottenham have been linked with a move for former Aston Villa midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger on a free transfer. Manager Harry Redknapp rejected a chance to sign the German international on loan in January and the 27-year-old moved from Stuttgart to Lazio.

However, Redknapp is considering options to bolster his squad in the summer with a potential Champions League campaign.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

That would be just another kick in the never regions. :cry:

OutByEaster? wrote:

click me

Quote:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

That would be just another kick in the never regions.

Why would this be bad, Hitz is awful. I'd happily see him go to Spurs and go missing in the midfield for much of the season like he did at VP, just because a player is a nice guy doesn't mean he is a good footballer

click me

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Oh please no. Don't do it Thomas.

click me

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

would be delighted with this ..any player that weakens Spurs is good news for the rest of us

i think hitz has peaked and is on his way back down, and like someone else said, they've got sandro to play CM

the talksport bile continued this morning, ray parlour of all people stating that "all the managers are under pressure, but you have to fancy Harry because he's been there and done that"

done what exactly?

done what exactly?

Who knows with Harry?

When is he due in court again anyway?

On April 14th they apparently have to give thier pleas

"Not guilty"

"That's okay Harry, you're rich and famous so we are dropping the charges, be on your way"

I hate to say this because i hate the guy but Spuds will finish above us because they have a better manager :oops:

As for Fa Cup i think Pompey will get their revenge on Arry for the mess he left there

Your 2nd point totally contradicts your 1st.

Hes either a better manager than MON so he must be top notch

or

Hes a lieing cheating scumbag thats in it for himself only - and leaves others to die - making him - a not so good manager!!!

I know which I think

Never won **** all. Hes a tosser. no more to be said

or

Hes a lieing cheating scumbag thats in it for himself only - and leaves others to die - making him - a not so good manager!!!

I know which I think

Not really he is a mixture of both

or

I know which I think

Not really he is a mixture of both

Well Im struggling to see how you have come to the conclusion that hes a better manager than O'Neill. Surely your not basing it solely on the fact they are 4 points ahead of us?????

You must be, as there is no other arguement. And even that is a very very poor 1

Â