Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to work out the maths for when Glaston appears, just for future reference...

Villa win > Tottenham win = No Glaston

Villa draw + Tottenham draw = No Glaston

Villa lose + Tottenham lose = No Glaston

Villa win + Tottengam lose = No Glaston

Villa win < Tottenham win = Possible Glaston

Villa draw + Tottenham win = Possible Glaston

Villa loss + Tottenham win = Yay! it's Glaston!

To be added to above

COYS rumour that Spurs will sign a Villa player who was seen in some hotel somewhere bunging Harry - Glaston appears

COYS rumour that Spurs will sing a) someone extremely famous for megabucks or B) some completely unknown kid who is touted as a mixture of Pele (thats Pele not Pelle :winkold: ) and Maradonna - Glaston appearance

Spurs or a Spurs player do something favourable which is reported in a tabloid - Glaston appears

Harry Redknapp appears in court over tax allegations - No Glaston.

When will 'Arry lie and cheat his way out of that? I'm starting to miss Glaston.

Once again Pavlyuchenko proves 'Arry wrong. I've always liked Pav, wish we woulda signed him. Very good with the ball at his feet and holds up play well, always looking to get a shot on target. Looked very good in the Euros and also has been a super sub for the Spuds, shame he will probably be following D. Bent's footsteps, so much potential only to go wasted on the bench at WHL.

/queue the abuse

Nice to have you back GlastonSperm, or SimplySpawul, whatever you call yourself these days.

Provides more evidence to back up a formula of mine...

Villa win < Tottenham win = Possible Glaston

I don't quite know what you're trying to allude to there.

But I generally like to avoid football forums directly after Spurs lose to avoid all the negativity and bitchiness. I don't like to sit and whinge and cry about football, there's nothing wrong with that.

But if you look through my posts on this specific board, I pop up at random times to make a couple of posts, even if Spurs haven't played at all.

Good win for your lot tonight.

Fulham away could be tricky, who would you be hoping for after that?

Very good win. Played much better football without Crouch in the team too.

-If- we make it past Fulham, I don't think it really matters who we'd play. Anything could happen in a semi final at Wembley.

Wouldn't be opposed to seeing a Spurs-Villa final though.

Good win for your lot tonight.

Fulham away could be tricky, who would you be hoping for after that?

Very good win. Played much better football without Crouch in the team too.

-If- we make it past Fulham, I don't think it really matters who we'd play. Anything could happen in a semi final at Wembley.

Wouldn't be opposed to seeing a Spurs-Villa final though.

I fancy Stoke to do everyone a favour. If they can then this is anybody's cup.

Â