villa84

Heskey to play games or not?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Heskey to play games or not?

• I want Heskey up front
    • I don't want Heskey playing

I disagree...

PLEASE STOP PLAYING PETROV!!!

I'm with you. He just doesn't have the energy to play in a 4-4-2. It is becoming a joke. And if he does play 4-4-2 he is always dead on his legs after 60 mins hence the CBs get absolutely flooded by opposition runners not being picked up by our supposed DCM!

Why can't MON see this. It was there for the last 15 games of last season. There in pre-season before he was injured - massive change in our form after Petrov went. And there in the Wigan game and tonight.

Stop playing Stan in a 4-4-2!!

I agree that Heskey and Carew should not be played together. I'm surprised MON didn't go for Crouchie to give him more big men pairing options. It is just basics and embarrasing. This from a supposedly top coach?????

But in essence in the same problem. These players(Petrov\Heskey) seem to MON's favourites - and can turn in a string of duff performances - yet the manager still picks them. I really feel if MON gets wind of this petition he would walk, rather than not pick heskey. Its been the turning point of his villa managerial career

You shock me you really do, i have not moaned about tonight. Im positive about the season and when have i suggested that i want to manage the team????????? All i have said is that i dont think Heskey is useful up front and i would prefer him not to play. It wont make any difference, Mon isnt going to say "oh Villa84 doesn't want Heskey playing, i'd better go throw a boot at Heskey and have a word" is he?? But he will see a vast amount of fans maybe questioning a certain part of our game. Are you not all doing the same thing, telling him to play 4 -5-1??? I rest my case.

The Poll is TOTALLY different from the subject title and the opening post.

The Poll is asking about whether we want heskey to play or not. obviously, no.

The Thread title & the opening post is asking whether we want to PETITION THE GENERAL. which is an emphatic NO WAY!!!!!!

so i can't vote.

and i think you are misleading people here.

Just because everyone will vote that they don't want Heskey playing, doesn't mean any of them want you to present a petition to The General.

Well he did ok tonight he wasn`t the reason we lost. Sadly i have to agree that Stan in a 4-4-2 is killing us. He just hasn`t got the legs and didn`t really want the ball tonight. Delph was far more effective.

I never want to see that lumbering oaf anywhere near our team again. Two goals in 17 games is a piss poor return. And no, I don't care at all what he does for England.

I tried to be all positive about heskey before the season started,But on performances he should be playing for the reserves,Honestly he does nothing that harewood couldn`t do,And at least harewood gives you a laugh.

Theres a thought bring back the forgotten man,BRING BACK THE HARE!!!!!

Seriously,We have no skill at all upfront,Two big lumps and two young fast runners.

I love carew he gets his fair share,But we need some skill up there.

It is just he (Heskey) hardly ever seems to get to the ball in the vital moment!! I used to think it was a poor service to him but tonight (Vienna game) he had good service just didn't even get close!! good player just no poachers instinct

As i said it should be Hexkey

When we first signed Heskey I was all for it. I saw him play for Wigan/England and I thought he could add something to our team, but he just doesn't do anything more than head a few balls on and miss sitters, and starts moaning when things don't go his way. He is not good enough to be in the 1st eleven of a team who have genuine aspirations of breaking into the top 4.

Â