Do you want Heskey to play?

villa84

Heskey to play games or not?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Heskey to play games or not?

• I want Heskey up front
    • I don't want Heskey playing

I agree he has made A mistake. Heskey being it. But an idiot doesn't get a team of players beating Liverpool 3 - 1 and Arsenal and get them from 16th to 6th in the table. An idiot striker such as Heskey DOES miss chance after chance and barely scores and i mean any goals at all. Everyone was happy to call Carlton Cole rubbish but at least he is banging in some goals. Id rather play Harewood, as he can score!!!!

How many time do we have do this! Heskey is Carews back-up when hes out injured! A good back-up at that!

MON will decide what formation is needed and then strikers will be picked to accomadate that but i'm certain that carew is first choice target man, heskey backing that up! And I've been to every game this year and ok he cant hold it up like carew (who can?) but he certainly looks sharper, faster, works hard, still hard to defend against and hes getting into goalscoring positions in the box....if milner hadnt rifled that one past last night he would of scored again beacuse he gamble in the box! A attribute we all said we wanted, like an owen.

Perfectly fine with Heskey playing beacuse hes a good player to replace carew! No doubt carew on form is better but i certainyl dont mind having heskey as his back-up!

KEEP IT UP HESKEY!

Come on boys lets get behind the players, heskey has started well this season!

That's all he should be, Carew's back up! The two of them shouldn't be playing alongisde each other because they are too alike, apart from the fact Carew knows how to put the ball into the net!

I voted for Heskey. If we play to his strengths, ie holding the ball up, bringing others in to the game, working bloody hard, then he'll be a huge asset. If MoN decides to play him as a defensive midfielder (as he did at Boro at the end of last season) then it's not Heskey's fault.

Heskey has started 12 games of which we have won three. Not good enough for me (not that it is all his fault).

so take away those 12 games and I think you'll find it's 1 win in what? 7 games?

Blaming Heskey rather than the person taht picks him is foolish

Heskey has started 12 games of which we have won three. Not good enough for me (not that it is all his fault).

so take away those 12 games and I think you'll find it's 1 win in what? 7 games?

It's two in five actually.

Its impossible to just blame Heskey you also have to look at the foolish manager who decides to pick him.

Harewood is better than Heskey it really was a massive backwards step when we signed Him but then again MON and Heskey go way back to the Leicester days so i was not suprised.

I,d rather MON just done a Rafa and get rid of him and just say it was not working out or whatever.

Rafa done the same with Keane so why doesnt MON do the same with Heskey and give The Fonz a chance.

No its not. MON cant go out there and kick the **** ball for him. He gets paid a fortune to play football. He should be a social worker or something..

Heskey should be either shot or sold. Useless carthorse who is ruining our side.

He is no use unless you have two goal scoring midfielders. Yes, he does well for England but we hardly have Lampard and Gerrard banging in the goals from midfield.

Heskey should be either shot or sold. Useless carthorse who is ruining our side.

He is no use unless you have two goal scoring midfielders. Yes, he does well for England but we hardly have Lampard and Gerrard banging in the goals from midfield.

Who the **** has Heskey played against for England recently Azer-****-baijan or some other shite teams. What a great yardstick.

Dont agree with teh shot statement slightly extreme.

Sold would be the best option for AVFC but who in gods name would sign him ?

How is Heskey a back up for Carew exactly. Carew scores goals, Heskey doesn't. It's like replacing a McClaren F1 car with a Daewoo Matiz.

Dude! That's a bit harsh on a Daewoo Matiz. I was thinking more of a beat up Trabant.

You cannot shoot Heskey. Apart from the mess, bullets are expensive.

Just get him gone Martin.

Â