Do you want Heskey to play?

villa84

Heskey to play games or not?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Heskey to play games or not?

• I want Heskey up front
    • I don't want Heskey playing

Everything is almost perfect with our team guys ok...but there is one thing that needs addressing, it really does and it needs pointing out in BIG, BOLD, letters, so here it goes:

PLEASE MON, STOP PLAYING HESKEY.

Please feel free to vote.

I disagree...

PLEASE STOP PLAYING PETROV!!!

I'm with you. He just doesn't have the energy to play in a 4-4-2. It is becoming a joke. And if he does play 4-4-2 he is always dead on his legs after 60 mins hence the CBs get absolutely flooded by opposition runners not being picked up by our supposed DCM!

Why can't MON see this. It was there for the last 15 games of last season. There in pre-season before he was injured - massive change in our form after Petrov went. And there in the Wigan game and tonight.

Stop playing Stan in a 4-4-2!!

I agree that Heskey and Carew should not be played together. I'm surprised MON didn't go for Crouchie to give him more big men pairing options. It is just basics and embarrasing. This from a supposedly top coach?????

Hey..if you want him playing then vote for him. I dont care about England, i care about Villa.

you may care about the villa but the point i was trying to insinuate was that you know f*ck all about football management beyond plugging in a playstation.

Why should they lock the thread. Am i not allowed to put up what i think on a forum?? Why can't i state what im thinking and ask others. Im very happy with everything and i do mean everything and every player apart from Heskey. Is that so wrong??

Lock the thread, just more reactionary threads from childish supporters that are giving us a bad name. Do you suggest we have a poll on who starts every game and then send it to lerner? ridiculous can't wait for School to start again and cut out some of the post on here.

MON is the manager and he will pick the team.

Â