Do you want Heskey to play?

villa84

Heskey to play games or not?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Heskey to play games or not?

• I want Heskey up front
    • I don't want Heskey playing

It beggars belief that some people want Petrov replacing even though he got Villa Player of the Year last year.

But that obviously doesn't matter in the face of three to four games.

It beggars belief that some people want Petrov replacing even though he got Villa Player of the Year last year.

But that obviously doesn't matter in the face of three to four games.

Three to four games?

Utter rubbish.

Petrov had to be the luckiest player in a villa shirt last year. Half the season he played in a 4-5-1 formation whereby a poor/average central midfielder can be made to look good due to the extra man in there with you. In a 4-4-2 he was carried by Gareth Barry, a class act in my opinion.

All Petrov does is pass it back and forth to the Defence. When was the last time He actually hurt the opposition with a telling pass, or beat a man, or had a dangerous shot on goal. He offers absoultely nothing.

Oh, and he is incredibly lethargic aswell. Nowhere near fit enough to play CM in the premier league. Villa's most overrated player.

Petrov is good in a 451 but not good enough in a 442, like all of our centre midfielders to be honest

seems like a no brainer to me to play 451 with the personnel we have even tho personally i prefer 442

Completely agree.

4-5-1 is such a negative formation to play, however with our current crop of central midfielders, its the only way we can play.

The fact that so many villa fans advocate the use of the 4-5-1 shows how poor we are in certain positions.

What does Delfonso have to do to get a game ? - I mean how much worse than Heskey can he be ? - in the few minutes I seen him v floreinta, he seemed to pose a significant goal threat....surley he deserves 45 minutes ?

Heskey isn't fit to be in the same locker room as Carew IMO...just look at the facts. Carew scores about 4 goals every 10 games, while Heskey is lucky to get 1 and it is always a tap in. I'd rather we sell him and get our 3m and sell Shorey now for 3m and put that towards a good striker....but MON loves him so he'll be here for awhile

What does Delfonso have to do to get a game ? - I mean how much worse than Heskey can he be ? - in the few minutes I seen him v floreinta, he seemed to pose a significant goal threat....surley he deserves 45 minutes ?

Fonz has time on his hands ! Think of poor Reo if i were him i,d move on and try and get regular football.

I really wouldnt blame him and i,d support his wishes after the piss poor treatment from MON.

8m for someone who hardly plays ? Well done Martin another waste yet hes the perfect option for us right now.

We will see 4 - 4- 2 on sunday against Fulham With Heskey in the team we truely are ****.

Its scary to think he can play no matter how he plays but if your a favourite of MONs what does it matter ?

Look at Petrov for the first 2 YEARS and the fact he has looked shattered already and its only the start of the season ? WTF has he been doing on season break ? REALLY WORRYING IF YOU ASK ME

The problem is when we signed him he was smashing it for Wigan really on top of his game I thought he would be a quality signing but he's turned out to be pants ...... I say give him until Jan to sort himself out then if still pants , get rid

The problem is when we signed him he was smashing it for Wigan really on top of his game I thought he would be a quality signing but he's turned out to be pants ...... I say give him until Jan to sort himself out then if still pants , get rid

Yeah those 3 goals he got for wigan, must have clinched the deal

Â