Quick Poll : what kind of supporter/fan are you ?

pamparius

what kind of supporter/fan are you ?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of supporter/fan are you ?

• season ticket holder
    • regular match attender, say 12+ a season
    • go maybe 5 times a season
    • don't go at all, bit of an armchair fan

Not sure what to put down for me as I was a season ticket holder but didnt renew cos of losing my job BUT will renew once I get a job. So I guess atm enforced armchair, or to put my stance properly...

Stood in pub with pint in my hand supporter.

Ex season ticket holder, now in the regular attendee camp. Now live reet oop norf, as opposed to Erdington, so having a season ticket is not practical. Still get to every game I possibly can thought, home and away. Did about 19 last season.

none of the above?

Suppose i'd be classed as an armchair supporter - but I live in Ireland!

I get over once or twice a year and I'd love to be in a position to hold a season ticket.

Up the Villa

This, although from Sweden, but still the same situation. Find it hard to be labelled armchair fan, though. :P

Same, although I'm from Copenhagen. Have supported Villa since 1980. Also find it hard to be classed as an armchairfan

none of the above?

Suppose i'd be classed as an armchair supporter - but I live in Ireland!

I get over once or twice a year and I'd love to be in a position to hold a season ticket.

Up the Villa

This, although from Sweden, but still the same situation. Find it hard to be labelled armchair fan, though. :P

This.

Used to be a season ticket holder in the Holte. But now I'm at Uni in Leeds I go to all the away games in the North; Everton, Liverpool, Man Utd/City, Blackburn etc. Ended up at about 12/13 away games last season. And home games when back over Xmas e.g the Thriller with Arsenal!

Â