Peace Cup: Juventus - 2009/08/02 Reactions and Ratings

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Fantastic. Yes its only a friendly cup but a cups a cup, you try taking that away from us. Its been what seems like a life time since we've last experienced a cup win (1996 isn't it?!) Long over due.

Enjoy it people. Up the Villa! :D

He's supposedly Croatian, born in Dalmatia.

meh .. i bet you are one of those that says St George was a Turk as well :-)

actually the web site of fampus italians i took the names from also claim Columbus as an Italian as well and i'm fairly certain he was Portuguese ...

Fantastic. Yes its only a friendly cup but a cups a cup, you try taking that away from us. Its been what seems like a life time since we've last experienced a cup win (1996 isn't it?!) Long over due.

Enjoy it people. Up the Villa! :D

Well if your counting this then we have won the intertoto a few times recently havent we?

Sky still yet to give us a mention....

cnuts...

Well done the Villa, proud of you all..

£2mill in the bank, over to you MON, go spend it wisely

SSN isnt live at this time of night is it?

Nothing on the BBC. Shocking

Nothing on any of the ESPN family of networks, as far as I can tell, either...

(actually ESPN Central America had the rights to the Peace Cup).

Carew has still scored more Peace Cup goals than any other player on Villa's squad.

I set my DVR to record the game, but it cut out a few minutes into extra time. I see that GolTV is rerunning it tomorrow afternoon, so I will record that and set the end time to an hour after scheduled.

Its midnight on a Sunday.. SSN isn't live anymore, it'll be looped prerecorded until 6am.

I didn't know that ..

ESPNEWS at least have the decency to have somebody in the newsroom who can toss on a suit and do a quick bulletin, even during the hours when it's a loop.