Peace Cup: Juventus - 2009/08/02 Reactions and Ratings

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Who needs Buffon and Del Piero when you've got Guzan and Albrighton!!

Amazing stuff from our kids tonight....Still can't beleive the likes of Barry Bannon & Shane Lowry beat Buffon... it's hilarious!

Serves him right though...was looking way too cocky before the penalty shoot out!!

Absolutely delighted with this.

It is only a friendly, but even so, I am so proud of the lads for winning this. Our youth look like an extremely talented bunch, with the right guidance a few of these lads could lead us onto great things!

Up The Villa!

Guzan was immense in that shoot out, bright future no doubt. Bannan and Albrighton looked very lively even after 90minutes for Marky Mark. So pleased with their development, can't wait to see them play in the league. They can do some damage and definitely challenge Milner's and Downing's places.

Such a confidence booster, 2 weeks before the start of the season. Also nice media limelight, as well as alot of plaudits al lgame from the GolTV commentators, even the dumb one that kept making fact errors.

Someone get that video coverage of the cup being lifted and all the lads on youtube or something! I missed it! Damn GolTV!

What a rush that Shoot out was. From the hopelessness after Herd's miss to the elation when Del Piero **** up.

Then the win itself.

Great tournament. Absolutely delighted.

Sidwell is worrying. Kids are spectacular. I'm inclined to agree with the commentators that Bannan has a future. Guzan is fast becoming one of my favourite players.