• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ref would have been more likely to give penalties for a foul on Malouda, a save by Pique and a save by Eto'o if Drogba didn't dive? Alriiiiight.

Any reason in particular that all of your posts seem to back the waste of space that is Drogba? I take it you are a fan of players that like to dive? Perhaps you think it is big of a player to go and swear at a camera with millions of viewers watching on?

He is a disgrace, simple as. You keep coming up with things about how he was angry. Fair enough, nobody is denying that he should be angry. Yet he should not have done what he did. He should simply have walked off the pitch. He's a grown man for crying out loud. He should have some control over himself. I suppose you will be saying Cantona should have lashed out at the supporter all those years ago next? He was annoyed so I suppose that gave him a right to do that did it? Try saying they are totally different, but they aren't. Both involved tempers and acting like a child.

I hope Drogba gets a long ban. He acted childish and there was no need for his actions. What has he actually achieved? Absolutely nothing. He would have gained far more credit in my eyes if he had said how much of a joke it was in interviews after the game, as opposed to swearing into a camera and acting like a sulking baby. He really needs to get a grip as he's nothing more than a disgrace of a man in my opinion. Back him up all you want, but your argument will go nowhere with me. He was out of line, simple as.

But look at all the opportunities that they just flat-out missed as well. And all the crosses that went awry. If their players had been mentally stronger tonight, they'd have scored again and killed the game instead of moping about penalties that werent given

You missed chances against Everton.

You had chances to beat them on penalties.

If your players had been mentally stronger, you'd have won.

So why did all your fans moan about the penalty that wasn't given??? :lol:

That guy Colin having a go at Lovejoy saying he's a disgrace.

Brilliant. What a genius.

what channel Lovejoy on?

606 on Radio 5live.

Some guy called him a disgrace for his biased opinions, and Lovejoy apologised! Probably insincere, but still megalolzz!!!1

But look at all the opportunities that they just flat-out missed as well. And all the crosses that went awry. If their players had been mentally stronger tonight, they'd have scored again and killed the game instead of moping about penalties that werent given

You missed chances against Everton.

You had chances to beat them on penalties.

If your players had been mentally stronger, you'd have won.

So why did all your fans moan about the penalty that wasn't given??? :lol:

I didnt moan. We should have beaten them and we didnt. Chelsea should have beaten Barca and they didnt. Our players handled themselves in a reasonable manner, Chelsea's collapsed into apoplectic fury.

The reason we lost that semi-final is because Berbatov is a word removed.

Essien is the only Chelsea player i feel sorry for a true professional and a great goal made a ricket for the Barca goal though, but if he wants a new challenge to play with players that give their all and are not big time charlies he is more than welcome down Villa Park. Should be a good final and surely the whole country will behind Barca other than Chelsea and Man Utd fans. Henry to bag the winner please best player to grace the premiership and scored some awesome goals against Utd in the past.

Maybe I'm alone but the only penalty for me was the Pique handball. Eto'o had his back turned so how could that be a penalty. The 2 'fouls' were 50-50 and would have been very harsh penalties.

The sending off was a mystery and the referee clearly saw it wrong.

Maybe I'm alone but the only penalty for me was the Pique handball. Eto'o had his back turned so how could that be a penalty. The 2 'fouls' were 50-50 and would have been very harsh penalties.

The sending off was a mystery and the referee clearly saw it wrong.

Don't worry, you're not alone. A few people, including myself, thought only Pique's handball was a penalty.

For me, Malouda's was in the box but was 50/50 and not even a foul, Drogba dived, and the ball hit Eto'o's armpit, not his arm, which is more body than arm anyway. Pique's was stonewall though.

Â