TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

Chelsea fans, every single one of them thats phoning in to talksport, backing Drogba up. Unreal.

So they should.

Drogba's human, he's just been robbed of playing in the biggest club match in europe, you don't think he's gonna be angry?

Put yourself in his situation.

Ok, he gets paid a lot of money to kick a bloody football. He should be able to control himself. What is he, two?! Fair enough if he is angry but there was no need for him to do what he did. It can't be justified as it wasn't required. He just looks like a pathetic child. Besides who is he to complain?! All the diving he does.....

Oh and even the women don't like Chelsea supporters:

2689-chelsea1.jpg

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heystally, in recent weeks, we've had tonights match, which was very exciting, the 3 - 1 against Liverpool which was a good game, the 4 - 4 with Liverpool which was the game of the season and the 4 - 3 against Bolton which was incredible....

...boring? Nah.

4-4 with Liverpool wasnt dull, because it was Liverpool playing, not becuase it was Chelsea. You got what you deserved after that performance last week.

Pretty much what I said page before. Totally agree.

Chelsea play exciting football when they have to, not as a style of playing.

Chelsea fans, every single one of them thats phoning in to talksport, backing Drogba up. Unreal.

So they should.

Drogba's human, he's just been robbed of playing in the biggest club match in europe, you don't think he's gonna be angry?

Ok, he gets paid a lot of money to kick a bloody football. He should be able to control himself. What is he, two?! Fair enough if he is angry but there was no need for him to do what he did. It can't be justified as it wasn't required. He just looks like a pathetic child. Besides who is he to complain?! All the diving he does.....

Oh and even the women don't like Chelsea supporters:

2689-chelsea1.jpg

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Arsenal v Chelsea on sunday, its like a 3rd place play off!

And I think Arsenal are going to win it too, personally. I don't see how Chelsea can bounce back from what happened to them tonight.

So they should.

:bang:

I remember once in a leisure league game, it was 2 - 2, we got clean through on goal, 2 of us on the goalkeeper....and the ref blew the full time whistle.

We went **** crazy, we wanted to deck the ref.

I can only imagine how being robbed in a champions league semi final can make you feel!!

heystally, in recent weeks, we've had tonights match, which was very exciting, the 3 - 1 against Liverpool which was a good game, the 4 - 4 with Liverpool which was the game of the season and the 4 - 3 against Bolton which was incredible....

...boring? Nah.

4-4 with Liverpool wasnt dull, because it was Liverpool playing, not becuase it was Chelsea. You got what you deserved after that performance last week.

Pretty much what I said page before. Totally agree.

Chelsea play exciting football when they have to, not as a style of playing.

I'd go along with this too - went to the Spurs - Chelsea 4-4 last season, which was an incredible game. Chelsea badly needed the result and had to attack Spurs, who kept on getting jammy goals. Incredible game because Chelsea needed to win and both teams were open. Chelsea were very very good tonight too and created bags more chances than Bracelona, but it was crap to watch and as a neutral I don't want to watch Chelsea stifling a result out of one of the best footballing teams around.

I remember once in a leisure league game, it was 2 - 2, we got clean through on goal, 2 of us on the goalkeeper....and the ref blew the full time whistle.

I can only imagine how being robbed in a champions league semi final can make you feel!!

Who was robbed? Liverpool werent playin in Europe tonight.

Makes it acceptable for role models to millions of children show a complete lack of respect to another human being.

You say Drogba is human so it's acceptable. But the ref is human, and 'mistakes' are acceptable. Doesn't mean he or anyone deserves that kind of disrespect.

End of Chelsea football club? Back to mid table team? Back to not having millions pumped into them? Probably not, but it sure would be great.

Possibly, we all know Romans getting fed up of not getting a return on his millions, no trophy for another year!

I ****' loved that. I went rather mental down in the pub, which was packed full of people with sympathies for Barca.

The (Norwegian :lol:) ref was awful, mind, but if anything that made it all even more fun.

Makes it acceptable for role models to millions of children show a complete lack of respect to another human being.

You say Drogba is human so it's acceptable. But the ref is human, and 'mistakes' are acceptable. Doesn't mean he or anyone deserves that kind of disrespect.

Oh man, don't come the role model, children were watching bullshit.

It's an emotional game, it was after 9 on the night, people always swear during football.

I can understand Drogba's passionate response, the ref robbed them, simple as that.

People always talk about footballers just caring about money, a guy loses the plot because he lost and he gets stick for it.

End of Chelsea football club? Back to mid table team? Back to not having millions pumped into them? Probably not, but it sure would be great.

End of their season? I think that's feasible. I just do not see how a Chelsea team, the way they were so apoplectic at the final whistle, can regain their composure in time to face an Arsenal side who have everything to prove this Sunday. Especially an Arsenal side who were reasonably gracious in defeat last night.

And if Chelsea fail to win this sunday, I am absolutely sure their title hopes are gone.

Â