TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

Maybe if Dogbaw never went to ground with a shotgun injury every time someone looked at him teh ref would have been a bit more willing to give a pen.

The ref would have been more likely to give penalties for a foul on Malouda, a save by Pique and a save by Eto'o if Drogba didn't dive? Alriiiiight.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes it acceptable for role models to millions of children show a complete lack of respect to another human being.

You say Drogba is human so it's acceptable. But the ref is human, and 'mistakes' are acceptable. Doesn't mean he or anyone deserves that kind of disrespect.

Oh man, don't come the role model, children were watching bullshit.

It's an emotional game, it was after 9 on the night, people always swear during football.

I can understand Drogba's passionate response, the ref robbed them, simple as that.

People always talk about footballers just caring about money, a guy loses the plot because he lost and he gets stick for it.

It's not his passion that's under question. I don't even care about his language.

It was the way the ref had to be led off the pitch by security because he was practically being threatened, by Drogba in particular, but also Terry and Ballack visibly, and probably a few of the others. Unacceptable.

Awful awful awful ref. (Could he have been told to not help Chelski?)

Anelka h'ball - stonewall pen

Ballack handball - the one with the volleyball block - stonewall pen

Drogba foul - stonewall pen.

Our little surrender monkey Platini will be laughing his head off.

Maybe if Dogbaw never went to ground with a shotgun injury every time someone looked at him teh ref would have been a bit more willing to give a pen.

The ref would have been more likely to give penalties for a foul on Malouda, a save by Pique and a save by Eto'o if Drogba didn't dive? Alriiiiight.

Nice slant on it "a save". But yes, hes just human after all, after seeing Drogba deck it every time someone came within arms width of him, its bound to have an effect on penalty claims. Hes only human!

End of Chelsea football club? Back to mid table team? Back to not having millions pumped into them? Probably not, but it sure would be great.

End of their season? I think that's feasible. I just do not see how a Chelsea team, the way they were so apoplectic at the final whistle, can regain their composure in time to face an Arsenal side who have everything to prove this Sunday. Especially an Arsenal side who were reasonably gracious in defeat last night.

And if Chelsea fail to win this sunday, I am absolutely sure their title hopes are gone.

I think they're already gone.

Awful awful awful ref. (Could he have been told to not help Chelski?)

Anelka h'ball - stonewall pen

Ballack handball - the one with the volleyball block - stonewall pen

Drogba foul - stonewall pen.

Our little surrender monkey Platini will be laughing his head off.

What about the red card. Fecking awfull!

Nice slant on it "a save". But yes, hes just human after all, after seeing Drogba deck it every time someone came within arms width of him, its bound to have an effect on penalty claims. Hes only human!

What Drogba does should have no effect on other penalty claims, it's completely irrelevant.

Chelsea did not lose the game because of the referee, they lost because they failed to score more goals than their opposition over 180 minutes.

At the end of the day, yes, the referee could have given a penalty. But, if you need to shoot from the penalty spot to score, you do not deserve to be in a European Cup final.

What Drogba does should have no effect on other penalty claims, it's completely irrelevant.

It shouldn't but I'm sure it does.

In front of a home crowd the ref does not have the benefit of replays, all he has is the crowd screaming and Drogba having a tantrum.

noone would be moaning if drogba had have scored that goal he should have gotten anyway?

his attitude at the end is just his way of saying its his fault.

they should have been out of sight, they had 2 1 on 1's.

Chelsea did not lose the game because of the referee, they lost because they failed to score more goals than their opposition over 180 minutes.

At the end of the day, yes, the referee could have given a penalty. But, if you need to shoot from the penalty spot to score, you do not deserve to be in a European Cup final.

The fouls denied them goalscoring opportunities, hence why they were penalties.

You'd be complaining if you were in the same situation.

The Drogba and Malouda 'fouls' were never penalties. If we were in that position i'd be annoyed at Drogba for not scoring. The only true penalty shout was the Pique one.

But look at all the opportunities that they just flat-out missed as well. And all the crosses that went awry. If their players had been mentally stronger tonight, they'd have scored again and killed the game instead of moping about penalties that werent given.

Â