What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

Chelsea vs. Liverpool?

How bitter is lovejoy? Barca are shit, la liga is shit, real madrid are the worst side ever... Barca are a one man team an so on.... good listening this i tells ya

Deluded Chelsea 'supporters'. Forget their team was nothing until Abramovich came. Forget that they have always had shit support until he came.

Now they've got a lot of glory hunting supporters. I must say that I hate Chelsea so much. Absolutely made up that they have been knocked out. Another year without winning the CL, having spent all that money. Football is the winner here!

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that because english teams are simply better? no IMO, its because english teams strangely respect them more and try to nullify them rather than play them at their own game

IMO English teams are more organised, quicker, stronger, more tactically astute, fitter; ie Better.

Barcelona don't have enough properly competitive games to know how to beat the top PL sides despite being good enough.

i disagree that it means they are better! barca IMO work harder than most english midfields, and pass and retain the ball absolutely miles better than any english team

and the tactically astute point only really counts for the top 4, a fair few spanish teams would be above us and everton in the league so i dont really agree with the competitiveness bit either

Can anyone notice the common denominator?

Last years final - dull.

Barcelona v Chelsea - dull.

Chelsea v Barcelona - dull.

The word dull? I assume you didn't watch the two Quater-Final legs between Chelsea and liverpool cause they were two of the most exciting games I've even seen, not too mention this game wasn't half bad.

I'll be honest, I was watching Bayern v Barca. But I still feel Chelsea only play well and exciting when they have to score goals. Two set pieces in the first leg against Liverpool, and only started scoring when Liverpool looked like getting back into the game.

I really do believe if Chelsea had it their way, they'd be happy with a sneaky 1-0 win and defend the rest of the time. Just not a team I'd want to watch. Unless they're getting beat by Villa :D

rocket polisher.....really wanted Chelsea to go through, then would of decided between United and Chelsea from there.

felt especially sorry for Lampard, wanted him to get a CL medal,

Tis a shame, ref is a cock.

Why did you want Lumpard to get a medal?! He's a grade A clearing in the woods!

Cause I've met him and think he's actually a very decent straight forward bloke, who's actually very intelligent for a footballer and has been brilliant throughout his career and has never got any recognition over Gerrard who is a *****.

Yeh i really feel sorry for him, im sure he'll be ok when he gets in his £100,000 car to drive home.

Yeah but then I'm guessing you wanted Barcelona to win? so why do you care when all their players are earning loads more than what you are?

am I not allowed to say how I feel, sorry I forget, this isn't a forum this is a must dislike Lampard thread.

I dont dislike Lampard, i dislike Chelsea, nothing personal against Lampard. They should of gone for a second goal, they didnt, therefore Barca made them pay. Barca v Man U is the true final.

heystally, in recent weeks, we've had tonights match, which was very exciting, the 3 - 1 against Liverpool which was a good game, the 4 - 4 with Liverpool which was the game of the season and the 4 - 3 against Bolton which was incredible....

...boring? Nah.

Chelsea fans, every single one of them thats phoning in to talksport, backing Drogba up. Unreal.

So they should.

Drogba's human, he's just been robbed of playing in the biggest club match in europe, you don't think he's gonna be angry?

Put yourself in his situation.

rocket polisher.....really wanted Chelsea to go through, then would of decided between United and Chelsea from there.

felt especially sorry for Lampard, wanted him to get a CL medal,

Tis a shame, ref is a cock.

Why did you want Lumpard to get a medal?! He's a grade A clearing in the woods!

Cause I've met him and think he's actually a very decent straight forward bloke, who's actually very intelligent for a footballer and has been brilliant throughout his career and has never got any recognition over Gerrard who is a *****.

Yeh i really feel sorry for him, im sure he'll be ok when he gets in his £100,000 car to drive home.

Yeah but then I'm guessing you wanted Barcelona to win? so why do you care when all their players are earning loads more than what you are?

am I not allowed to say how I feel, sorry I forget, this isn't a forum this is a must dislike Lampard thread.

I dont dislike Lampard, i dislike Chelsea, nothing personal against Lampard. They should of gone for a second goal, they didnt, therefore Barca made them pay. Barca v Man U is the true final.

So why make a personal thing on Lampard and not Chelsea...Man United will beat Barca. They'll play on the counter attack as they did last night, no Abidal, Alves, Milito, Marquez.. Ronaldo and Rooney will rip them to shreads in my opinion.

heystally, in recent weeks, we've had tonights match, which was very exciting, the 3 - 1 against Liverpool which was a good game, the 4 - 4 with Liverpool which was the game of the season and the 4 - 3 against Bolton which was incredible....

...boring? Nah.

4-4 with Liverpool wasnt dull, because it was Liverpool playing, not becuase it was Chelsea. You got what you deserved after that performance last week.

Chelsea fans, every single one of them thats phoning in to talksport, backing Drogba up. Unreal.

So they should.

Drogba's human, he's just been robbed of playing in the biggest club match in europe, you don't think he's gonna be angry?

time and a place, chelsea did barca a few years back for levelling the changing rooms, what happened on the pitch? nothing

Guus and his list, do you think uefa will keen to investigate their ref or now make a scapegoat out of drogba and ballack and make it disappear? and what happened when drogba went off in last years final?

he acted like a cock

Dont get people calling Barcelona one of the best teams in europe..

Very rarely perform against English teams and poor again tonight despite the away goal.

Come off it, they're a a very very good team - Chelsea did very well, but they played to nick a goal at home - that tells you all you need to know about what a good footballing team Barca are.

Wanted an Arsenal Barca final, but Man U will do. It won't even have to be a good game to be better than last year's borefest

Exactly. I have a feeling it will be one of the most glamourous and unforgettable games of all time, and I hope I'm not dissapointed - but it will be better than last years whatever happens.

I was so wrapped up in the emotion last year that I didnt realise how dull the game was until I went back and watched it again.

How did you manage to watch that shite again!? :D

The penalty shoot out was great fun though, one of the best I've seen.

The big English clubs may be superior in some ways, but don't play the most attractive football, Arsenal aside. However, that kind of high tempo game cannot be played in summer - hence how better footballing sides like Spain, Argentina, Brazil etc come into their own in summer tournaments (in general, Greece are obviously not included in that)

The shoot-out was indeed amazing. I have never celebrated harder in my entire life than I did that night and the 2 days afterwards. Amazing night, bad game. :lol:

I think this year could be great though. But of course, before that, we have another massive day of football coming up on sunday ... the derby, and the champions league 3rd place play-off, both on sky ;)

So they should.

He should be angry with himself, he could of won the match.

Anyone remember Terrys handball at VP a few years ago, when we drew 1-1. Karma!

Drogba was an idiot to get sent off in last year's final. He was probably hoping to make amends in this year's final but now he won't get that chance, hee hee

Â