The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Just saw that myself and am now quite interested in seeing how the 'Assassins Creed' film turns out.

On another note, one of the films I can't wait for just had a new poster released for it the other day. That film is the one and only 'Pacific Rim'. This most recent poster shows the size of the robots in the film. I thought they would be a little smaller than this and the fact that they are so big makes it even more interesting. Still around one year until release...

531178_10100483968311035_680243139_n.jpg

Anyone got any uplifting flick I can watch for the eve?
There's a black comedy called God Bless America about a bloke who has enough and goes on a murderous rampage targeting reality TV stars :) Not the most subtle satire but it cheered me up.

There's a black comedy called God Bless America about a bloke who has enough and goes on a murderous rampage targeting reality TV stars :) Not the most subtle satire but it cheered me up.

Watched that last week, worth a shout.

watched book of eli again last night. Good film although could have been alot better

I know, a real shame that film. Lot's of it were brilliant but far too much of it were passable. They created a good film but dropped the ball on a potentially brilliant one. So much top notch acting, great story.... Poor direction?

I watched Anchorman for the first time last night and absolutely adored it. After that and Step Brothers I think I'm becoming a Ferrell fan.

Steve Carell stole it for me though - "I love lamp"!

I liked Children of Men, but agree totally on the opinion of CLive Warren.

Must be the most overachieving actor of all time.

Who is this Clive Warren you speak of?

Is he the guy that was pencilled in to star alongside Rebecca De Mornay in a twisted love story centred around a tragic accident and a brain swap? :winkold:

Incidentally, you've got your Pilkington movies mixed up.

Clive Warren was in "A Tale of Two Brains"

You're thinking of KP Project 2, starring Brian as Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt

Incidentally, you've got your Pilkington movies mixed up.

Clive Warren was in "A Tale of Two Brains"

You're thinking of KP Project 2, starring Brian as Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt

They're both the same premise no?

He's obsessed with duality that kid. Except, he has no **** clue what "duality" means. **** orange headed gimp.

Well I suppose they dabble in the same ideas, but they are separate films.

A Love of Two Brains is the one where the bloke's brain is put into his wife's head with her brain still in there.

But KP Project 2 was the one where Tom Cruise (as himself) gets killed and Brian (Danson) acquires his body to house his own brain.

I love that we're dicsussing these like they're real films

(I'd watch them)

Cheers Coda, watched it last night and enjoyed it.

Well I suppose they dabble in the same ideas, but they are separate films.

A Love of Two Brains is the one where the bloke's brain is put into his wife's head with her brain still in there.

But KP Project 2 was the one where Tom Cruise (as himself) gets killed and Brian (Danson) acquires his body to house his own brain.

I love that we're dicsussing these like they're real films

(I'd watch them)

Ted Danson as Brian as Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt :lol:

which is lucky since you're Tory to the core'

OT but Caine previously was aligned to labour and only switched sides when Brown was wrecking the country

anyway , carry on .....

I saw Children of men in the cinema and it became a fav of mine at the time( 2nd that year to Stranger than Fiction if anyone cares ) but I think it got overlooked in 06 as people were too busy on The Departed and Pans Labyrinth

must admit Owen has never bothered me , I'm trying to picture another actor in this role and nobody is leaping out at me

Â