The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I never thought I'd hear "Just Go With It" described as excellent.

In its genre, it is.

I found it very funny and a good light hearted rom com.

I know it's cool to be all hip and hate anything that doesn't take itself deadly serious but there's nothing wrong with a complimentary bit of silliness.

Lego Movie is quite enjoyable but just reminds me of a long episode of South Park

awesome

Everything is

• Like 2

So years pass by with bill murray refusing to have anything to do with ghostbusters 3 and now Ramis has passed and its too late he now decides to appear in the abomination that is the wiig/mccarthy 'men are ****' all female one.

**** you Bill. **** you.

American sniper - good film, Bradley cooper is very good, the action scenes were much better than I was expecting the scenes with his wife were ok I think the thing that stops it from being the top top film that is was billed to be is that it takes a couple of turns on to easy street with th story, the enemy at the gates rip off stuff, the sheep dog stuff ('murica, **** yeah)

Hot tub time machine 2 - shit, I liked the first 1 but this is shit, not even a shit comedy with some proper laugh out loud moments, it's just shit

Lol. So many men are so upset by an all female cast. Get over it. Have a drink. wpid-1417724402_Kakoiy-formy-golova-Uelb

It's not the shoehorned, forced all female bit so much that bothers me, it's the wiig/McCarthy and feig connection that's most galling.

But you can't criticise without being labeled a sexist now and your views on the subject clash with my own so there is no point furthering this.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Watched The Bourne Supremacy the other night.

I was calling myself an idiot for forgetting that I had seen it before, when I realised hadn't, I had seen The Bourne Ultimatum, which is almost exactly the same film.

Both films demonstrate the wondrous art of editing but it was the latter which Rouse justifiably won the Oscar for.

Great sound too but how many times can you make the exact same film?

Sorry 3/50

Tucker and Dale

Troll Hunter

Shaun of the Dead

None of these are horror films.

I enjoy good horror films. But I consider them to be very small in number.

And I agree with you with those 3. I didn't consider any of them to be horror. I'd throw Cabin in the Woods in there as well. Is that really horror?

Sorry 3/50

Tucker and Dale

Troll Hunter

Shaun of the Dead

None of these are horror films.

I enjoy good horror films. But I consider them to be very small in number.

And I agree with you with those 3. I didn't consider any of them to be horror. I'd throw Cabin in the Woods in there as well. Is that really horror?

No...and make that 4/50 . Pretty sure I have seen Cabin in the Woods too.

0/50

I just don't enjoy horror films .

Well then there's about 5 on that list you could do :P Black Swan is not a horror and Shawn of the Dead is a comedy to name two.

Â