The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Superhero movies are fine, good popcorn fare, but I don't think they could ever be classed as great films. Like the Beano will never be a great bit of literature.

However, sometimes you can't beat a good bit of no brain action.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

New Line Cinema has indefinitely pushed back production on its adaptation of Stephen King’s It, a studio insider tells EW, and director Cary Fukunaga has left the project, according to his reps. Production was slated to begin in three weeks, but the script has not been finalized, and the budget number was not reached.

EW

Oh dear oh dear

I have almost zero interest in seeing Reese Witherspoon naked.

What about Scarlett Johansson? I don't think theres a more beautiful film star around. 

Hands off Scarlett! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Saw Mad Max in IMAX last night.

Absolutely chuffing brilliant. Loved every minute of it. Suitably batshit, but it looked great, sounded great, the action was top-notch and they really captured the spirit of the originals with the setting, the style and that creepy weirdness they all seem to have.

Definite 9.5/10, but I actually mean it unlike lapal.

A solid 7/10

The_Equalizer_poster.jpg

Got this downloaded on my sky go app, ready for a night away next week. Looking forward to watching it.

Has Denzel ever been in anything bad?

A solid 7/10

The_Equalizer_poster.jpg

Got this downloaded on my sky go app, ready for a night away next week. Looking forward to watching it.

Yes...The Equalizer  :D

• Like 3

A solid 7/10

The_Equalizer_poster.jpg

Yes...The Equalizer  :D

Haha beat me to it, it's awful.

• Like 1

Â