The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

300 2

unsurprisingly if you didnt like the 1st one forget about it, its got a weaker "plot" and whereas i could maybe defend some of the slo mo violence of 300 this one goes up a level and the blood spraying is too much

that said i really enjoyed the 1st one and this is still ok, still got just about enough history and greek stuff (not that id trust any of it as fact) to keep it going, best bit is a no brainer, eva green pretty much steals the film, wasnt expecting her shining moment though

what a set of fun bags she's got on her

Went to see 300 2 tonight on my own and thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Better than the first as it didn't have Eva Green who out shone everyone else in this one.

Found the sex scene a little disturbing though and it might offend those women who have had a bad experience.

Does Apollo 13 make it back?

They never left.

poster17.jpg

You made me think of this movie

Patrick Stewart was superb as a villain shame he doesn't play that kind of role more often

what a shit movie

Watched Great Gatsby for the first time the other day. I liked it but it has its flaws. A 7/10 for me.

My housemate was watching that last night in the lounge. I thought it "looked" nice, but completely lacking in soul. Basing that on 20 minutes or so in the middle mind.

Watched Hours with Paul Walker. Pretty unrealistic as he seemed to do a hell of a lot within each time break.

Did get me thinking on how horrific it would be to have your rife/girlfriend to die during pregnancy. You couldn't grieve properly as you would still have a new born to look after.

Playing God  (1977)  I thought this movie was ok,decent story line,plenty of action and just about the right length time wise. Not advisable if you don't like the sight of blood though 

Â