The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Pleasantly surprised by We're The Millers - a very very dumb comedy about a small time (but middle aged) drug dealer paid to bring back cannabis from Mexico so 'recruits' two kids and a woman to act as a family holidaying in an RV,

Sounds much worse than it is, but although cliched it has some very funny bits and Jennifer Aniston lap dancing (the face has aged but her body looks in great shape!)

Edited by theboyangel

Age of Heroes  (2011)  Came across this film by chance.As Sean Bean and Danny Dyer were in it i thought it would probably be good. It was,well worth a hour and half of your time 

Pleasantly surprised by We're The Millers - a very very dumb comedy about a small time (but middle aged) drug dealer paid to bring back cannabis from Mexico so 'recruits' two kids and a woman to act as a family holidaying in an RV,

Sounds much worse than it is, but although cliched it has some very funny bits and Jennifer Aniston lap dancing (the face has aged but her body looks in great shape!)

the young lad is an english actor as well 

Saw House at the End of the Street.

It was ok but wasn't that jumpy which films like that should be more.

decent little twist at the end that he had had to be the sister

I don't know how I've missed her as I note she has been in a lot recently, but Jennifer Lawrence wow.. What a stunner!

Edited by mikeyp102

the young lad is an english actor as well 

Yup. Won a Bafta the other week.

Pain and Gain was his 'break' from Transformers. He said he was sick of them and needed a rest.

Now he's making another, apparently it'll be more grown up and mature..........

Who knows, maybe he's grown up

I loved Pain and Gain.

I don't even care :D

Other than that he can go to hell ;)

Really liked Pain and Gain too.

I don't get the Bay hatred though really. His films do well, he has a target audience and feeds them what they want.

Â