6 Nations (Poll added. Who will win the big game?)

chrissmith921

Pick one  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Ireland to win the match and take the Grand Slam
    • Wales win by less than 13pts. Ireland take the title.
    • Wales win by 13 or more and win the title

Scotland should forfeit the next 6 nations.

It could be worse, you could be Italy.

You know, I wouldn't care a toss if they threw the shambolic Italians out and bought the Argies in. Italy have lost 43 of their 50 six nations matches, thats just unacceptable.

P.S. Ricky Flutey for the Lions....

Its about inclusion though, the game in Italy will never progress unless they are in the tournament.

As for jigging it about? Well, Id prefer to see South Africa join the Six Nations and the Argies be drafted into the southern hemisphere Tri Nations. South Africa is closer to the European nations in terms of miles (by a good thousand miles I think) and its significantly closer in terms of time difference. South Africa is 1 or 2 hours ahead of Europe, its 9 to 11 hours behind Australia and New Zealand. There is no logistical reason why they wouldnt be better off playing up here.

What a match. Edge of the seat stuff nearly sh*t myself at the end. BOD is a legend. Didnt honestly think we d do it while we had most of the possession wales just looked more dangerous on the break. I d say Henson was furious at the end as hes usually the long distance kicker.

Having a good snigger looking at the table, especially 4th. They are like Plop fans, they have had some great sides over the years but they think they have a right to be great, to crush their enemies, see them driven before them and hear the lamentation of their women.

But hark! What is that to be heard? A wailing and gnashing of teeth in the valleys. Ah, the sound of distress in Cambria is one to gladden the heart! :crylaugh:

Yeh but look at where Italy were when they joined and where they are now. it won't be long until they start competing.

It's the same as if the Argies joined the Tri Nations. They''d be last for the first few years but eventually get better.

Really? I think Italy have gone backwards the past two seasons, worse than ever. If it were not for Parisse and the occasional glimpse from the likes of Bergamasco they wouldn't be worth watching.

mark your words? Only France have the ability to do us over. And thats if they learn to defend.

Cannot wait to see Andy Powell and Jamie Roberts ruin that Irish 10/12 combination. We'll stuff each and every one of you this year if France dont fancy it like they didnt on Saturday - you're not in the same league as us fella - even ODriscoll is saying it, and he's a right word removed!

yes Chris,MARK MY WORDS..great game of rugby today,maybe in future you wont be so cock sure of yourself..god this feels so great,say what yous like ireland were great..and BOD was fantastic what a player.

Ireland will have a shocker.

Oh Rich.. Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich :)

Looks like Mr Kidney is going to take the Munster ethos onto the international stage.. What a game yesterday!!

Well, going forward both those sides looked good, but they both clearly have real problems up front and setting any defensive pattern.

Lets see what happens when the Irish come to Cardiff - I have a feeling they'll have absolutely no answer to (quite clearly over the weekend) the best pack in this tournament by an absolute street and also - as proven over the past 18 months - the best defence in the NH.

The fact that Roberts, Halfpenny and Powell have given Wales another dimension by offering 2 major ball carriers and a flying winger to mean Wales' back 3 are even more deadly - are any Irish still saying that this Wales side isnt good enough? Missed 14 points of kicks and still won comfortably - I cannot wait for the English next week - those Armitage boys are in for one hell of an eye opener - I hope their mother is in the crowd to see whats coming for them.... :)

After the first set of games, it looks clear that we're head, shoulders knees and toes above the rest in this tournament. Perhaps we should consider playing the SH sides each year instead? ;)

i hope the english bash you's,and put you's back in your box..

EDIT: Forget it, I see you and Chris are going along quite nicely without me getting involved. Still surprised to see an Irishmen wanting England to beat Wales tho. What happened to Celtic solidarity? :winkold:

FWIW I'm chuffed Ireland did the Frogs and proved me wrong

im also glad England finsihed ahead of Wales to,i though the English were great to watch in this 6 nations..

my bold predictions

Ireland

England

Wales

France

Scotland

Italy

england to do the welsh on sunday like we shoulda done last year b4 we self destructed

Not a bad prediction at all. Only Wales and France the wrong way round!

heyhey call me Mystic Kazzam for future referance.

my bold predictions

Ireland

England

Wales

France

Scotland

Italy

england to do the welsh on sunday like we shoulda done last year b4 we self destructed

great call Kazzam,any tips for the match tommorow :lol:

my bold predictions

Ireland

England

Wales

France

Scotland

Italy

yeh sure let me consult the stars..well Jupitur is near Steve g's Uranus as it orbits Pluto so id prolly say 2-1 to villa !!!!!1

my bold predictions

Ireland

England

Wales

France

Scotland

Italy

yeh sure let me consult the stars..well Jupitur is near Steve g's Uranus as it orbits Pluto so id prolly say 2-1 to villa !!!!!1

my old man said the same thing ohh,i dont like putting money on villa..but my arm might be twisted now lol..

Ireland the best of an average lot to be honest. Good to see England improve. If and i do mean if we continue that level of improvement i cant see a problem with an England grand slam next year.

Ireland the best of an average lot to be honest. Good to see England improve. If and i do mean if we continue that level of improvement i cant see a problem with an England grand slam next year.

You sound like a few tottenham fans I know.

You sound like a few tottenham fans I know.

The main difference being England RFU have a long and rich history of winning things. So when they look like they're on the up, there's a bloody good chance that they are.

What a day yesterday! If Ireland had lost it would have been such an injustice.

Chris, ROG really choked didn't he? Egg on face.

He did - aside of 10 mins after half time he was dog shit.

Wales smashed him up first half and it showed.

Well played Ireland, knew where we were weak and punished us on it, and took their chances well (thought BOD's try was short but couldnt see a screen too clearly in the ground)

Enjoyed watching an Ireland fan being thrown out at 15-14 though :) learn that ****.

Oh well Chris at least you got some enjoyment, I got my enjoyment watching all the welsh player's playing themselves out of the lions team! Only two are now sure of being in the starting team, Jenkins and Shane Williams. Ireland were so much better than Wales today two tries to nil and Wales never looking like crossing the Ireland line. Most Welsh people I know have been quite good about admitting that Ireland were the better team.

Â