6 Nations (Poll added. Who will win the big game?)

chrissmith921

Pick one  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Ireland to win the match and take the Grand Slam
    • Wales win by less than 13pts. Ireland take the title.
    • Wales win by 13 or more and win the title

Oh aye it's easily Englands to lose, a bit less of a ragged display and this could be a battering. As it is it's backs to the wall for the Scots at the mo. The amount of chances we're getting is silly. Penalty now.

Guest Ricardomeister

At least England finish the tournament as the best entertainers by scoring the most tries, the vast majority with excellent play in the backs. So far I would say that there are only 5 certainties for the Lions....O'Driscoll, O'Connell, Shane Williams, Flutey and Armitage. The rest should be split evenly between Irish, Welsh and English players as there is very little between these 3 teams and I honestly cannot think of 1 Scot who is anywhere near the 30.

Really enjoying the game. I thought Wales would win by more than 13 points before kick off and take the title. I thought that at half time too. Great couple of tries from Ireland and they should have had enough to see the grand slam out. Now they have conceded some silly points its squeaky bum time for the last 15 minutes, but I would like to see them do it. Most people with a stake in this game werent even alive last time Ireland won the Grand Slam, and it would mean so much to them to do it. If Wales win the game but not the tournament then I think it will be to the detriment of the tournament.

Â