6 Nations (Poll added. Who will win the big game?)

chrissmith921

Pick one  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Ireland to win the match and take the Grand Slam
    • Wales win by less than 13pts. Ireland take the title.
    • Wales win by 13 or more and win the title

Wales work well as a unit but IMO there are no stand out 'stars' in their team - the coach has done a tremendous job with average players but they've been nothing special during this tournament (pretty much like every other team, including Ireland)

As for England, we've gelled two games too late for this tournament, that and a severe bout of indiscipline (matched with poor officiating) in the previous matches has cost us the tournament.

England could still end up as runners-up in this tournament, on the back of indifferent performances - what does that say about the rest of the 'competition'???

No stand out stars? Shane Williams?? Best player in the world.

Totally do not agree with that - Shane Williams, best 'player' in the world.... :crylaugh:

Unfortunately for you, he is currently the world player of the year.

Agree or not - facts are facts.

Is O'Gara going to handle pressure for the first time in his career or is he going to choke (again) like a teenager from Bridgend?

I would understand if you said "first time in his international career" but to be fair to that word removed he did perform in both the 06 and 08 European Cup finals. Still he's a prick and I hope while Ireland still win he manages to lose his knob in the process.

Pressure will be on him - Andy Powell has to pick up off the scrum and smash him early on - hopefully followed by a quick release and smash into O'Driscoll.

O'Gara HAS to be targetted - he can't handle the pressure on his shoulders so Wales should be putting it on him from the second he steps off that bus.

I'm sure there will be enough comments made to him to try to sledge him up.

I want to see Henson do O'Driscoll over yet again too - that little **** deserves a good hammering.

I want to see Henson do O'Driscoll over yet again too - that little **** deserves a good hammering.

I want to see O'Driscoll do Henson over yet again too - that overrated little **** who shouldn't be in the welsh team deserves a good hammering.

I want to see O'Driscoll do Henson over yet again too - that overrated little **** who shouldn't be in the welsh team deserves a good hammering.

I'm with you on this one - Henson is totally over-rated and is no where near the standard of O'Driscoll (who is one of the world's best centres)

We'll never hear the end of it if he does. Has he shut up about the All Blacks tackle yet?

FWIW, I think he's a better player than Henson though.

BOD is a complete and utter terrrrrrrwat though.

Indeed, One of those players you'd just love to punch. Although Henson is without a doubt the most detestable player in world rugby...and his bird is a fat cow to boot.

and his bird is a fat cow to boot.

I demand you take that back sir! Wasn't there a VT'er who had a nice moving avatar thingy of her with her, erm, moving thingys on it? Sam or summat? That was evidence enough that she is a goddess amongst women.

The practice he got when carrying her over the threshold came in handy when he lifted Tait and then put him on his arse the other year too :D

We'll never hear the end of it if he does. Has he shut up about the All Blacks tackle yet?

FWIW, I think he's a better player than Henson though.

It wasn't a tackle by the All Blacks, it was far worse, hate him or not, he didn't deserve that...

Â