Weekends Football 17/19 May

32 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

A 4th year on the trot that at some point the record books will show as having no winner of the Premier League. Amazing.

Lance Armstrong of football led by a convicted cheat

Ohh exciting premier league season, another one won by Cheat FC 🙄 4 in a row, should never have been allowed to get this far, we all know/knew they were fiddling the books before the charges were announced 

I was actually shocked as Sky mentioned the 115 charges today in the pre match build up. 

Pep comes across as an arrogant word removed, just don't like the bloke. <waits for the, he probably doesn't like you either, he is a great manager comments off his fanboys> 

2 minutes ago, calcifer said:

I was actually shocked as Sky mentioned the 115 charges today in the pre match build up. 

Pep comes across as an arrogant word removed, just don't like the bloke. <waits for the, he probably doesn't like you either, he is a great manager comments off his fanboys> 

He has fanboys?

Strangely so do some of his players 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

He has fanboys?

Strangely so do some of his players 😂

Yep on here 🤣 probably the same that have the same love for their players 🤣

It's amazing what spending 2B on players can win you...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, calcifer said:

One of most tainted men in football

All this with Klopp on Sky. Wonder if that cd be us in 10 or 15 years time when Unai steps down after transforming us. Wouldn't it be great. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hev said:

All this with Klopp on Sky. Wonder if that cd be us in 10 or 15 years time when Unai steps down after transforming us. Wouldn't it be great. 

No… I hope Unai never leaves

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hev said:

After leading the club to a record CL & PL double for 3 seasons running 🤣

I honestly hope Unai never leaves, he is an absolutely amazing manager, sometimes I have to pinch myself that we have such a high calibre manager at our club! 

Back to Klopp, I think Liverpool will struggle now, he was a moaning tw@t but was a good manager. The new bloke had big shoes to fill, bit like Utd after Fergie left. 

I hate Liverpool but if City hadn't cheated they would have has a couple more Premier League trophies. 

• Like 2

Didn't see that Arsenal result. Havertz at 89, story of there season. Shame we took the 3 points they needed to win the title. 

Try against next year aye lego head. 😂

• Haha 1

Â