Weekends Football 17/19 May

57 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Nobody likes Leeds, nobody wants them to win. 

Jimmy Savile did 😂

15 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Got a  bit of sick looking at that whilst eating my dinner.

Poor game so far, neither side look premier league ready. Should they switch to 17th in the prem playing 3rd in the championship decider?

A 19 team Premier League might be awkward 😝

Guirassy on 28 in 28 in the league now. He's obviously not catching Kane (36 in 32) but a fantastic tally considering the AFCON and the injuries.

Hoffenheim have gone from 0-2 to 4-2 at home against Bayern. Stuttgart now 2nd in the league ahead of Bayern.

Leverkusen 2-1 up with only added time and the Europa League final away from a no loss season. 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

my lord, the quality in the League One playoff Final (Bolton vs Oxford), has been terrible.

Awful football from both teams. The decision making by the players especially the Bolton players has been terrible. These are meant to be professional footballers. If this is the standard of football in League one, Blose might stand a chance of staying up.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Awful football from both teams. The decision making by the players especially the Bolton players has been terrible. These are meant to be professional footballers. If this is the standard of football in League one, Blose might stand a chance of staying up.

I see what you did there 😂

• Thanks 1

Presumably more focus is being placed on the chopper take off procedures needed to take the trophy to Citeh's match than a dress rehearsal for an event that won't happen.

Â