Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

Match Polls  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

At what point are we going to have a serious discussion about the amount of goals we concede. This can’t go on. 

We have conceded as many as we have because of the injuries in key areas. Not having settled defensive players is the main reason why we have not kept as many clean sheets as last season. 

8 minutes ago, imavillan said:

so none of them gave him any protection tonight...

so please do you really think we lost tonight because of Olsen? really?

i get your sense of disappointment, we all are, but to put the blame entirely on him is daft.

I'd say he's at least 90% the reason we on the brink of going out. They didnt create a lot of chances, but were ruthless because of who we had in goal

38 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I reckon we'd concede 3 or more to an U8s team with that donkey in goal. 

One of the worst GK performances I've ever seen. 

Pathetic comment clearly looking for responses. Well done you got one. Clearly jumping on the ignorant bandwagon.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Meh

We have already won an european trophy 2 tiers above this one

Not gonna lose any sleep if we miss out on the final

Yeah, really enjoyed the trophy we won when I was -5 years old, guess it's greedy to hope we ever win another one.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, really enjoyed the trophy we won when I was -5 years old, guess it's greedy to hope we ever win another one.

It's just the Conference

Love to win it but it's isn't the end of the world

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

We have conceded as many as we have because of the injuries in key areas. Not having settled defensive players is the main reason why we have not kept as many clean sheets as last season. 

I don't agree with that we gift teams goals , can't remember a team opening us up through brilliant play all our own doing.

What we did today was play a 442 with 3 wingers and a striker and think everything was going to be okay. 

I would play Tim and just have him sit and keep it extremely simple.

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

It's just the Conference

Nothing is 'the end of the world', it's just football. But I'd like to have won this trophy, because I haven't seen us win a European trophy, and this could easily be the best chance we get in my lifetime. I don't really care if you don't rate the competition.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

I don't agree with that we gift teams goals , can't remember a team opening us up through brilliant play all our own doing.

Did you quote the right post? I’m talking about our defensive injuries as the main reason why we haven’t kept as many clean sheets as last season.

Have maintained my 100% record of not seeing us win on telly this season. I don't  get to watch that many games, but of all seasons, surely one of them could have been a win. But don't  worry, I am not going to be able to watch the game on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Did you quote the right post? I’m talking about our defensive injuries as the main reason why we haven’t kept as many clean sheets as last season.

Yeah, mate, I don't buy that as an exuse because the goals we concede a school boy like. You had your first choice full backs tonight and your centre half Konsa. Ok, Emi and Pau are missing,  but we still concede don't we.

Get this far and we throw it all away with a performance like that, absolutely pissed off with that, just glad Chelsea won tonight and hope the fan is ok aswell

• Like 1

Just now, Pinebro said:

It's just the Conference

No it's not. It's still there to be won though. We rarely make it easy for ourselves.  

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I'd say he's at least 90% the reason we on the brink of going out. They didnt create a lot of chances, but were ruthless because of who we had in goal

so, nothing to do with the midfield letting them get through?

nothing to do with the defence not defending?

nothing to do with Luiz giving a penalty away?

nothing to do with Luiz missing a penalty?

nothing to do with our passive play that let them get at us?

come on GC....we all get you do not like Olsen, we really do...but to put 90% of the blame on him is really nonsense

when we attacked them we were good and they were vulnerable, but we did't do it enough...it's when we sat back was the problem as it gave them the initiative.

It would have been no different with Emi in goal. The 10 players in front of Olsen and how we approached the game was the problem and not Olsen.

• Like 3

Â