Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Bournemouth

limpid

Match Polls  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/24 at 22:59

29 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

These truly are Halcyon days, we just win football matches now. 

Watkins was unreal today, so confident.

Win against Chelsea and that has to wrap up 4th spot surely.

No it doesn’t we must keep going UTV 🙌🏽

• Like 1

Fantastic game and what an end to a week of Villa Football. As many said tough call on POTM but Watkins was unstoppable and pretty unselfish. Just wish he’d gotten a couple for the Golden Boot race.

Morgan Rogers immense and I can’t believe Tielemans and McGinn went the whole game. Tielemans endurance seems to have gone up so much in the last few months.

13 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Great result, even when we was behind im still had tremendous faith.

I gave MOM to Konsa, who i thought was faultless today, but i'm surprised that Tielemans didn't get more votes. I think he has been excellant the last few games.

I wasn't over convinced with Rogers when he played against Luton, but I do think he has got better and better. A lovely footballer, and a great spot by whoever. I reeally rate Ramsey, but you have to say we are not missing him atm.

Watkins , although he didn't score, probably had his best game for a long time. THE perfect forward atm. 

Chelsk game is massive, win that I think it is all over

Agree Konsa didn’t put a foot wrong and saved us a few times surprised more votes didn’t go his way immense performance, was impressed with Rogers but felt like he let himself on a few occasions but he is growing in confidence certainly. Really wanted Ollie to grab one he definitely deserved it and would have been great to break the record in such a fantastic atmosphere today

Huge Huge win for us lets not underestimate this UTV ! 

Great win after the slog of Thursday night, I was at the game today and really enjoyed it. We are so, so close to getting 4th now, we now get a good rest before Chelsea next Saturday which is very much needed.

Gave Watkins man of the match because he was absolutely outstanding and deserved a goal but Rogers was close to getting it. Took his goal brilliantly and I was a mug for writing the signing off in January because Unai has seemingly unearthed a gem.

This lot keep doing us proud… what a signing and bargain Rogers has been but… Ollie was immense… really deserved a goal… is the player of the season on merit..regardless of whether or not he gets the reward… what a player 👏 

All hail KING UNAI 🙌

wow....what a week, what a time to be a Villa fan, what a manager and what a 2nd half performance…

Watkins was immense

Rogers growing in to some player

Martinez great saves, the worlds number 1

this feels so, so good.....happy days all round

UTV

Â