• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

Sky are in shock because one of the greedy six lost, have to make some connection to them. they now saying Emery was a "laughing stock" at Arsenal. Total rocket polishers.

Laughing stock at Arsenal, hero at Villa though. Was never given a chance there, typical Sky that is. He came to us with a point to prove and he is certainly doing it! Hard for me not to dream about what he could do over the next few years at the minute...

• Like 1

One of the greatest away performances in recent years IMO.

My biggest annoyance was with myself as I presumed Watkins would be offside so didn't celebrate initially.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

What a fantastic result....le arse wont lose 2 in a row and they have spurs next, we will beat bouremouth nd spurs will lose to the arse meaning we go 6 above spurs against all the conventional wisdom and the spurs love in on sky XD

Spurs have got Arsenal next - Arsenal have got three games before Spurs though.

27 minutes ago, useless said:

I said in pre match thread that Arsenal could be due a bad result after winning ten of the last eleven and drawing away to Manchester City, thankfully that was to be the case. Such a great result, will hopefully help us get some of our previous confidence back, no need to fear any of our remaining fixtures after a win like that

spacer.png

We can do these plastic cockeneys. 

Can't believe people talking about playing the B team and throwing the game. Yeah, let's surrender our goal difference.  Div's. 

We've beaten this lot once this season, we've a good record there.

Lets beat these suckers (who will INEVITABLY surrender the title challenge) and leave Spurs eating our dust. 

What has the world become where people endorse throwing a game when we can taste The Champions League? I dispair. 

• Like 1

What's with the horrid commentary? Can they at least try to get someone in the studio who doesn't polish 'top 4' rockets all night?

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, villaslash said:

Just watched Emi and Ollie’s response and such class. After Emi’s World Cup celebration you think it’s just going to go kaboom but he just douses it with respect and professionalism. Ollie’s that was when I was a kid but I’m all Villa now- WHAM! it’s going to take some editing to get that on message Sky.

Handled it like pure professionals, didn't they? Truly believe they are both loving it here, and we love both of them for sure. Watkins is undoubtedly in his prime for me, and what a player he is. Emi, well I can't think of anything to say about him that hasn't already been said!

It's about time we reminded Sky and the rest of the football world that we are one of the big boys!

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Spurs have got Arsenal next - Arsenal have got three games before Spurs though.

yes you right although i dont see them losing that! we just have to do our job now till the end of the year nd 4th is ours

Â