Which team do you CURRENTLY hate the most?

ender4

Which team do you CURRENTLY HATE the most?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you CURRENTLY HATE the most?

• Liverpool
    • Newcastle
    • Spurs
    • Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Man City
    • West Ham
    • Arsenal
    • Portsmouth
    • Other

CURRENT PREMIER LEAGUE TEAMS ONLY.

no, Bham City doesn't count

Liverpool - glory-hunting fans, media w&nkfest.

Spurs - small club thinks they're a big club, media w&nkfest.

Newcastle - deluded fans.

Man Utd - jealousy?

Chelsea - loadsa money sugar-daddy

Man City - newly found wealth.

West Ham - cheats. shouldn't be in the Premier league.

Have to be Liverpool.

Hate that **** lucky group of Spanish idiots. And Benitez is an arrogant prick.

Spurs are too much of a joke now for me to hate them that much ....

Man U comes a close second for me because of their haranguing of officials and getting dodgy decisions in their favor, case and point being the Bolton match, they got 3 points when they only should have 1.

But Liverpool pisses me off the most. I just detest them.

I hate them all on that list. Especially West Ham and Portsmouth. How Portsmouth got to how they are now in such a short space of time I'll never know. All their fans are arrogant dickheads aswell just because they won the FA cup.

The reason they got to where they are is because of Redknapp. Unless they get the 'right man' and keep their main players, it's not going to be fun if your a Pompey fan.

I hate them all on that list. Especially West Ham and Portsmouth. How Portsmouth got to how they are now in such a short space of time I'll never know. All their fans are arrogant dickheads aswell just because they won the FA cup.

The reason they got to where they are is because of Redknapp. Unless they get the 'right man' and keep their main players, it's not going to be fun if your a Pompey fan.

I hate him too.

Spurs - Media wankfest, annoying fans with massive delusions of grandeur, act like a big boy and believe their own hype.

Liverpool - Jammyness, the nagging feeling that they are a fairly ordinary side with a couple of greats that maintains their position, media crap, associated annoying hangers on, associated 'fans' who seem to have picked them in some attempt at circumventing glory hunting, etc etc.

West Ham - 'We won the World Cup!', shirt stealing, built in superiority complex, 'Cockneyness', and the film Green Street.

Citeh - Already growing cockyness, and expectation of them ruining the market for us in an entirely selfish reason to hate them.

I dispise the Sky 4 generally, it's just that Liverpool rub me up the wrong way, rather mongy fans. Arsenal and Chelsea have some redeeming features, just.

The reaction depends upon your age.

As someone who grew up in the 70's I can honestly say that I could never be jealous of Manure and confirm that we all hated them when they were shit as well.

Liverpool I used to respect, but since 1985 they have been a consistently vile club with equally vile supporters.

Arsenal would make up my trio, purely because they joined the other two in their attempts to destroy English football.

Much of what the original poster wrote of other clubs could be written about the Villa, so i prefer to just pay teams like Spurs, Man City, Newcastle and West Ham the respect that their stature and history deserves.

Â