Which team do you CURRENTLY hate the most?

ender4

Which team do you CURRENTLY HATE the most?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you CURRENTLY HATE the most?

• Liverpool
    • Newcastle
    • Spurs
    • Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Man City
    • West Ham
    • Arsenal
    • Portsmouth
    • Other

the obvious shoe-ins - leeds utd, manu (especially the "fans"), blue noses

plus then also newcastle - i hate newcastle, they are nothing, never have been, probably never will be, no history, no tradition

and blindingly arrogant fans, i hate when talksport has the quiet day for news "what makes a big club" phone in and they flood the lines with "we come just behind manu and liverpool as the biggest club in the country"

**** off, big city, big stadium, average at best team

I don't really HATE any of them (that's reserved for small heath). But I do like to laugh at their misfortunes. It's nice to have one joke team that falls on its arse every season. This year is special though, as we have TWO, in Newcastle and Spurs.

West Ham aren't exactly enjoying smooth sailing either - but I can't laugh at them as they are victims of the credit crunch.. not really anything their players could have done about that. Losing your sponsor and your millionaire chairman being made penniless in the space of a month of each other is pretty damn unlucky, and I actually feel kinda sorry for them.

Spurs and Newcastle though I have no sympathy for at all.

West Ham aren't exactly enjoying smooth sailing either - but I can't laugh at them as they are victims of the credit crunch.. not really anything their players could have done about that. Losing your sponsor and your millionaire chairman being made penniless in the space of a month of each other is pretty damn unlucky, and I actually feel kinda sorry for them.

how can you feel sorry for the cheating scumbags. :?

they should be in the Championship right now, about mid-table, fighting it out with Plymouth.

I don't blame them for that, as such - I blame the FA for chickening out of doing something about it sooner.

Had the FA said something then West Ham would have been forced to not play him. Put yourself in their shoes - if it came to light that Carew had been playing illegally for us, does that make us cheating scumbags?

While I admit that they surely knew the Tevez deal was dodgy, it was up to the FA to investigate it and stop it from happening - and Hammers didn't exactly keep the circumstances of the Tevez deal secret. They said right from the word Go what sort of deal it was... West Ham worked on the principal of No News Is Good News - it was the FA who **** up by being too chicken to do anything about it at the time.

Edit: It may be the Premier League responsible actually, not the FA - but either way.. it was dealt with badly.

I'm surprised that Spurs are almost as hated as Liverpool.

and i expected Newcastle to get a few more votes - maybe they're not as hated as i thought.

and not one vote for Chelsea, but five for Man City...hmmmm.

Liverpool

Clearly not as big as United even though they think they are, without a question, the biggest and only club in the world. I hate that song with the title I am not going to mention being sung, when it's not even about football or not even meant for them. It's like it's something special for them and something only they have, but when I see

all those people singing it religiously it looks so **** lame and gay at the same time. Their fans are deluded, they think Gerrard is the best player in the world (something

he is not even remotely close to being). Every person over 30 in Norway is a Liverpool fan, well so it seems, and because they witnessed the 80's they still think they are entitled to be favourites for every game and trophy when reality is that another red club not far from them have overtaken them totally. Here is for wishing them another 20 years without the domestic trophy they long for - always playing the most boring and cynical stuff as well. Yawn!

West Ham

When they got purchased by the former Islandic billionaire they appointed the biggest idiot I have ever seen in Eggest Magnusson. Made their fans think they could spend

100M on Beckham, Cannavaro, Nesta, Buffon, Bent, Ashley Young, Michael Owen, Cesc Fabregas and David Villa. Yes - I actually read this on their fan forum site and many believed this was the new scenario. In credibly deluded, and I am so proud of us here being able to see the reality in a situation although a billionaire had just taken over the club. Sure there were a few, brief shouts about Beckham (free at the time, although wages not) and Henry (unsettled), but we always kept a realistic approach with calls for Milner, Sidwell, Reo-Coker, Defoe and such players (any we got many). West Ham fans are in the belief that they are a bigger club than us, when EVERY other piece of evidence point to the contrary. Better history and trophy cabinet, bigger stadium and better Premier League history (which counts a hell of a lot these days) since football got much more professional after 1992.

Tottenham and Newcastle

Both big clubs - but both set of fans think they are on level or just under Arsenal and Liverpool. Tottenham have a pretty ordinary history in the Premier League, Newcastle have a pretty mediocre history all in all. Newcastle is a big(ish) city with lots of fans right there because they are the only club nearby. If that had been the case in Birmingham, Villa would have had insane amounts of fans but we have many competitors. I hate fans thinking too highly of their own clubs.

Arsenal

A history of violent players and arrogant approaches to the game. Annoys me that Wenger get so much credit for his young guns etc, when the fact is that a) they are a big club who generate money and B) they have money available and finally they haven't won any trophies in like four years? This should be critical for both the club and Wenger, and to be honest I don't think they have a single shot in hell at winning the Prem or the Champions League this season. We all know they won't win the Carling Cup because they think it's too little and the F.A Cup is on the radar for Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool as well. Silly silly silly.

Man City

I am progressive as a person but I respect tradition and history. Clearly, this club and fans don't have anything in that department. As soon as these **** Arabs sweeped the club from the criminal Thai person it was all about buying every player in the world as well as talking about winning the Premier League and Champs League

next season. On top of that, disgracing themselves talking about bringing in every good player from the other clubs in the Prem - when they clearly will never get their

hands on Torres, Ronaldo or Fabregas. Mark Hughes must feel so stupid - he is going to get fired and thus ruin his imagine within next summer. Here is for 10 years with 10 different managers, hundreds of players and serious underachieving!

There also Chelsea and United, but like I feared, the hatred against Chelsea has vanished a little over time. They have built a solid image of what they are and I can't blame them anymore. What's the difference between buying players for 50M like we did this summer and 200M like they did in the beginning? Well - balls and jellousy. At least the club and its directors are professional, unlike what's going on at Manchester City where everything is over the top. I feel sad for the people who are not interested in football in the city of Manchester, it's gonna be hell living there now!

I'm glad we have a good, old fashioned stadium with history and tradition, an owner who has both feet planted on the ground, a manager who has a vision and I am very glad we don't have a stupid song we always have to sing when something happens with our club :)

tbh i hate all the clubs except us

:) Same here! I hate all the clubs, except some more than the others. Liverpool, Spurs, Manure, Arse.. rank pretty highly always.

CURRENTLY it would be Spurs though, but ONLY because the Barry scandal with Liverpool has died down with the season in progress and our performances and results have allowed us to enjoy focusing on ourselves rather than hating Livershit, and there's so much crap going on at Spurs now like a circus, it's a joke really.

I always have and always will hate Livershit more than any other team on the planet (apart from small heath but can not include them). I too dislike any team that we are playing. But have special venom for Spuds,Newcastle,manure and wet spam.

Â