avfc443

Have you ever cheated?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cheated?

• Yes and would again
    • Yes but wouldn't again
    • No but I probably would in the future
    • No, and never will

Have you ever cheated on your missus/ bloke?

I was just thinking the other day- I could never do it, but most of my mates have all cheated on their girlfriends or ex's.

By the way I'd count cheating as anything from a passionate kiss up, that you did behind your other half's back.

Edit- if mods could add a 'no and never will' option, that'd be great. Cheers.

This could cause a few issues, especially if your partner reads VT from time to time.

However, I don't believe a passionate kiss to warrent actual cheating, as surely Christmas and alcohol sometimes leads to this (so I have heard 8))

I have, but it was a very long time ago, (still in school). Wouldn't anymore, or at least wouldn't intend to. i guess you can never rule anything out as you don't know how you would react in certain situations, but certainly don't see myself cheating in the future.

I've been cheated on and cheated on somebody myself. Having seen the coin from both sides, nobody wins.

I never say never when it comes to love and lust, you just never know what is around the corner. But I love my girlfriend very much and hope to remain faithful to her till the day we die.

I'd like to see this broken down by age group.

And taken by the same people after 10, 20, 30 years.

and also showing a split by ethnicity, gender, social group, earnings, size of head, & colour of feet. :P

OK, OK. I just meant that it's easy to say things - and mean them quite sincerely - when you're young. Then reality takes unexpected twists.

Â