avfc443

Have you ever cheated?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cheated?

• Yes and would again
    • Yes but wouldn't again
    • No but I probably would in the future
    • No, and never will

It's just that not everyone achieves that utopia in their relationships, and so many are led to stray .....

The thing is, that if you feel the need to cheat, then split up with your current partner. I seems a little bit hypocritical to me to do otherwise, i.e. say I'm cheating because it's not working with my partner, but have the best of both worlds.

Not saying that I have never cheated, but I wouldn't cheat on my current partner, if I felt the need to, I would split up with her.

indeed Nick. But some are not strong enough to split up with their current partner. They may be too scared too, fear of being alone etc, financial security, but then may be tempted by what they see as a "better offer", or a bit on the side, someone showing them more interest.

I don't condone this sort of behavour. It's a bit like having your cake and eating it.

Like you say, if your relationship is not great, you need to address that, if possible, and work it out or split up. Having an affair is not the answer IMO, as it leads to excruciating hurt, usually.

But things are never as black and white as some seem to think, IMHO.

I have never had a Girlfriend for any extended period of time, I bore too easily and like to do my own thing. So it's a tricky one, as I'd be seeing a girl for three months and I'm sure she thinks we were going out but I wouldn't, so I wouldn't call it cheating if I scored some other girl. I do suppose it would be different if I actually met a Girl I really liked and didn't get bored of.

But I doubt I'd ever cheat on a long term Girlfriend, if/when I have one.

Did once. One of the only regrets I've had in my 33 years. Never, ever again.

the questions, Santa, surely has to be why?

Not the never again bit, the cheating bit.

unhappy relationship, or fancied a bit extra?

I helped a lady with some gardening a few months ago, when I'd almost finished she grabbed my hand and put it on her breasts!

She's divorced, fairly attractive, but I'm in a good marriage and found the who thing a little sordid or maybe more akin to a 'Carry on' film.

She was very good about it, not told the wife though!

For those who answered, "No, but probably would," my only question is, what's keeping you?

split up with my missus after three years recently, and now just think next time im in a relationship **** it why not, wasted three years, probably be different though if i got in another relationship

Â