avfc443

Have you ever cheated?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cheated?

• Yes and would again
    • Yes but wouldn't again
    • No but I probably would in the future
    • No, and never will

I'd like to see this broken down by age group.

And taken by the same people after 10, 20, 30 years.

and also showing a split by ethnicity, gender, social group, earnings, size of head, & colour of feet. :P

Residents of Leeds are always at it.

i never have and never would as having been cheated on myself i would hate to inflict that pain on someone else. I have ad plenty of chances but stayed strong. i would walk if not happy rather than cheat. Single at mo and filling my boots while i have chance lol

for me cheating covers everything you wouldnt want your partner to do. if you dont want them to text other blokes, you shouldnt do it either.

Great...so I can't text any of my mates now then?! :lol:

Depends if you get a temptation to stick you're tongue down any of there throats.

:P

OK, OK. I just meant that it's easy to say things - and mean them quite sincerely - when you're young. Then reality takes unexpected twists.

Indeed it does.

We have a name for people who have been married for 40 years and have never cheated on their spouse, they're called liars.

We have a name for people who have been married for 40 years and have never cheated on their spouse, they're called liars.

Disagree completely.

My parents being one example.

Me, I did once, not with my present girlfriend, but someone I went out with a few years back.

Wouldn't do it again.

No i haven't..my Dad was a cheating word removed (probably still is) and ive sworn not to become like him..That's why iam single..i can go out and have as much sex as i want without hurting anyones feelings or feeling bad about it..i dont want a family just yet.

Disagree completely.

My parents being one example.

As far as you know. Do you think they'd tell you?

Me, I did once, not with my present girlfriend, but someone I went out with a few years back.

Wouldn't do it again.

Of course not. Until something changes. Never be too sure.

I notice that there has been an addition to the vote which is what i would have voted for "haven't and never would"

Mate of mine has just been caught and i speak to him every night hearing about how it isn't worth it and how he will never get the look of his wife when she found out out of his head, his kids have lost all respect for him which hurts just as much as his wifes pain. His wife had a test today for STD, that must have been so hard for her! Would you want to put your partner through that? He is having it thrown in his face every 5 mins along with the odd punch out the blue and his car keys but she is determind to make him suffer, he knows this and will stick it out as he loves her and the kids and now realises that he has so much to lose. but ask yourself "is the shag worth it?"

A difficult one. Not in a relationship right now, but when I am I usually find myself disinterested in anyone else. Can't say if it'd last years but thus far, any relationships I've been in it's happened and stayed that way.

Unfortunately I'm also a quite easily tempted bloke on anything else so I'm sure if the opportunity arose, I'd probably consider it. I'd think I wouldn't go through with it though, I hate the thought of hurting people and I have the sort of personality that makes me regret things very very badly. I regret a night out the morning after, not because of the hangover but just the regret of being out, spending money on the lash, etc etc. So if I did cheat I'd be beat myself up over it for eternity.

Thus far I've never done it. And I'd think it'd stay that way.

For those of you that do, lol if you catch an sti and have to explain and wiggle your way out of that one. My old mate used to cheat everytime he had a gf and he did it often. What goes around comes around and one day he will probably be hurt by the one girl that he thought was amazing.

I won't cheat on my gf. Not a nice feeling when someone you completely trust cheats on you, but it does teach your to be aware that it happens often to people.

There's a lot of holier than thou b*llocks being written in here.

It's admirable to not want or desire to cheat, but life often just isn't that straightforward or simple/easy.

Persistent cheating i have more problem with than a drunken snog though.

IMHO, the reasons for the need to "cheat" need to be addressed.

People in a genuinely happy & loving relationship shouldn't feel the need or desire to cheat, unless they have absolutely no moral fibre at all, and are incredibly slefish human beings.

It's just that not everyone achieves that utopia in their relationships, and so many are led to stray .....

For those who answered, "No, but probably would," my only question is, what's keeping you?

they've yet to find a fit enough bird who'll say "yes"? :lol: :winkold:

It's just that not everyone achieves that utopia in their relationships, and so many are led to stray .....

The thing is, that if you feel the need to cheat, then split up with your current partner. I seems a little bit hypocritical to me to do otherwise, i.e. say I'm cheating because it's not working with my partner, but have the best of both worlds.

Not saying that I have never cheated, but I wouldn't cheat on my current partner, if I felt the need to, I would split up with her.

Â