Tickets (OS details added)

ender4

13 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

bloody hell, I'm in a queue to get onto the villa ticketing page to get the tickets for this one.

Yeah I had the same happen to me too, I have never come across that on the OS before. I must admit it caught me by surprise seeing that come up and I feared the worst.

I managed to get hold of a couple of tickets for me and my Dad up in block A2 though after a short wait. I hope you had success getting hold of tickets as well?

14 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Waited an hour for the initial rush to die down and got front row K4.... can't wait

I managed to get 2 tickets in the upper holte after queueing which is great as its been ages since i've been in there, even as a memeber!  Maybe the queueing system is a better way of doing it!

• Like 1

On 27/02/2024 at 17:12, markavfc40 said:

Great prices. Fair play to the club.

Feels with Chelsea aswell a few weeks ago the club have learnt that if you're charging full whack for premier league now you at least need to give some crumbs and make cup football more affordable so we shouldn't see any repeat of Everton league cup next season and that competition should be more affordable if we get a few home ties next season.

• Like 2

On 01/03/2024 at 13:22, bcarpet said:

I managed to get 2 tickets in the upper holte after queueing which is great as its been ages since i've been in there, even as a memeber!  Maybe the queueing system is a better way of doing it!

Just got two tickets in the Trinity, buzzing for this!! 

6 hours ago, turvontour said:

Do we reckon tickets will get to the 5pm window tomorrow?

There were quite a few tickets left at 5pm today.  Were selling very fast though so i'd expect it to be pretty much sold out (except for singles) in the next few hours.

Also, they've changed the website - you now can't see how many tickets are remaining until you go into a block to select your seat. Then if only singles left, you have to go back to main screen and select a different block to see if they've got any tickets there.

Also, i used to be able to use my kids membership to buy an adult ticket if my kid didn't want to come. Now kids memberships can only buy kids tickets.

• Like 1

Gutted I didn't get the chance to get a ticket for this (I couldn't order until tonight). But I have a question: the website seems to be suggesting there are 200+ Terrace View tickets left. I would pay £80 for this, so tried selecting this, having never done so before. But I just get error messages; do you need a particular type of account/membership/whatever to buy one of these?

48 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Gutted I didn't get the chance to get a ticket for this (I couldn't order until tonight). But I have a question: the website seems to be suggesting there are 200+ Terrace View tickets left. I would pay £80 for this, so tried selecting this, having never done so before. But I just get error messages; do you need a particular type of account/membership/whatever to buy one of these?

Make sure you're logged in to your online account.

On 04/03/2024 at 17:16, ender4 said:

There were quite a few tickets left at 5pm today.  Were selling very fast though so i'd expect it to be pretty much sold out (except for singles) in the next few hours.

Also, they've changed the website - you now can't see how many tickets are remaining until you go into a block to select your seat. Then if only singles left, you have to go back to main screen and select a different block to see if they've got any tickets there.

Also, i used to be able to use my kids membership to buy an adult ticket if my kid didn't want to come. Now kids memberships can only buy kids tickets.

Although some parts of the website change look better that part where you have to click into each block to see how many tickets are remaining is a terrible change.

Posted (edited)

Woooahhh! Sold out. Didn’t even make it to 5pm today for the general sale. Going to be a mental atmosphere under the lights.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Woooahhh! Sold out. Didn’t even make it to 5pm today for the general sale. Going to be a mental atmosphere under the lights.

Hadn't renewed our memberships this season so only eligible today. Really wanted to take my daughter so had to get some Terrace View tickets. At least with the decent general price it's not too much more than a category A Premier league game for the of us.

A league game I probably would have held off and kept checking for a season ticket resale but only chance would have been if any terrace view tickets went on general sale, which I wasn't going to gamble on.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Hadn't renewed our memberships this season so only eligible today. Really wanted to take my daughter so had to get some Terrace View tickets. At least with the decent general price it's not too much more than a category A Premier league game for the of us.

A league game I probably would have held off and kept checking for a season ticket resale but only chance would have been if any terrace view tickets went on general sale, which I wasn't going to gamble on.

How much was that, £80? That isn’t too bad when you factor in a drink and a bite to eat too. Plus as you say there wasn’t much chance of a general sale one so best to secure the ticket if you can even if you pay a little premium to do so.

12 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

How much was that, £80? That isn’t too bad when you factor in a drink and a bite to eat too. Plus as you say there wasn’t much chance of a general sale one so best to secure the ticket if you can even if you pay a little premium to do so.

Yeah £80 for me and £35 for my daughter. It will only be a drink each and programmes, food will be extra. The added bonus is my daughter is Coeliac and they've said there will be gluten free items on the menu. So all being well if I finish work on time we can get there in good time, enjoy the evening and have something to eat, rather than rushing a mcdonalds or eating in the car.

Our seats are right near the back of Upper Holte so it's a new experience for her too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Yeah £80 for me and £35 for my daughter. It will only be a drink each and programmes, food will be extra. The added bonus is my daughter is Coeliac and they've said there will be gluten free items on the menu. So all being well if I finish work on time we can get there in good time, enjoy the evening and have something to eat, rather than rushing a mcdonalds or eating in the car.

Our seats are right near the back of Upper Holte so it's a new experience for her too.

No bad views at VP though, I hope she loves it!!

21 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

No bad views at VP though, I hope she loves it!!

She will (as long as it goes well 😬). Still trying to hook her in. It will only be her 3rd mens game. Leeds last season and Legia. She does love the games live, not so much on TV. She did watch the first half with me today though.

• Like 1

Â