Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

Honestly where was this Barkley at Villa? The penny has finally dropped. What he's doing now it isn't flashy, it isn't 100mph or obviously brilliant but he's just using his huge talent to play smart....actually passing the ball to teammates.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Ref is so determined to get in the way of Luton's attacks I'm surprised he didn't sub himself on for Casemiro.

Was just about to say can someone tell him he's not playing FFS.

That's the biggest issue this season for me, Man Utd are objectively shit.  They have half decent players who give "a moment of magic", but holistically looking at them, they're proper cack.  City, Arsenal, Spuds, Us, Liverpool and even Chelsea have an identity and a way of playing. 

This lot do the bare minimum and get lots of decisions go their way, plus they "just about hang on" then sucker punch for a shit win.

I mean.. fair play that they get away with it this often.. there must be a skill in it somewhere.

But if they get to Europe, they won't do anything in it because they'll canter to the knockouts and get beat by the first competent team they face.

• Like 2

Â