Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

21 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Ref is so determined to get in the way of Luton's attacks I'm surprised he didn't sub himself on for Casemiro.

He did it all game when we played Everton a few weeks back. Was bizarre

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That's the biggest issue this season for me, Man Utd are objectively shit.  They have half decent players who give "a moment of magic", but holistically looking at them, they're proper cack.  City, Arsenal, Spuds, Us, Liverpool and even Chelsea have an identity and a way of playing. 

This lot do the bare minimum and get lots of decisions go their way, plus they "just about hang on" then sucker punch for a shit win.

I mean.. fair play that they get away with it this often.. there must be a skill in it somewhere.

But if they get to Europe, they won't do anything in it because they'll canter to the knockouts and get beat by the first competent team they face.

As they did in the CL tbf

but in the groups 

Edited by StefanAVFC

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

That's the biggest issue this season for me, Man Utd are objectively shit.  They have half decent players who give "a moment of magic", but holistically looking at them, they're proper cack.  City, Arsenal, Spuds, Us, Liverpool and even Chelsea have an identity and a way of playing. 

This lot do the bare minimum and get lots of decisions go their way, plus they "just about hang on" then sucker punch for a shit win.

I mean.. fair play that they get away with it this often.. there must be a skill in it somewhere.

But if they get to Europe, they won't do anything in it because they'll canter to the knockouts and get beat by the first competent team they face.

Can you imagine if this team played like the 99 Man U team 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I’m not watching but does it seem at all possible Luton could equalise? They look like they’re holding their own from the stats. 

Having most of the ball and attacks but Man U defending annoyingly well and countering. Same as they usually do

2 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Luton just hit and hope

Lot's of desire and fight but very little quality

Still way more about them than Burnley and sheff utd though! I hope they stay up, at the very least I think they're interesting 

Not a clue how they lost so badly to Sheffield utd last week 

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'm sure the PGMOL will even up some of these terrible decisions made by this ref when Luton play us in a few weeks time.

Nah I'm sure theyll do it next week when they play Liverpool... 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Still way more about them than Burnley and sheff utd though! I hope they stay up, at the very least I think they're interesting 

Not a clue how they lost so badly to Sheffield utd last week 

If they stay up, Everton go down.

Â