Midweek Football 12/14 Febuary

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

They ditched Lukaku & Abraham and spent a billion on this lot.

They ditched them for a reason. Both have shown they aren't good enough. The problem Chelsea had was they could not get Oshimen. If they had him up front then they would be above us in the league. 

Edited by villa89

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

What, the next Messi? 
The media started raving about him when he scored 4 penalties and now they feel they need to stick to their guns on their initial assessment that he’s the next big thing 

He's a very good player, he's just not a striker and never will be one. I've no idea how poch thought it made sense to play him there. Insanity. 

• Like 1

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Also, Gallagher has not heard about not celebrating against a former team.

Meh, he was just there on loan. It's not like they signed him. Also players not celebrating against their former team is cringe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

What, the next Messi? 
The media started raving about him when he scored 4 penalties and now they feel they need to stick to their guns on their initial assessment that he’s the next big thing 

He's a decent player for sure with his close control but plenty of top level LBs will shut him out of the game on account of he has no right foot whatsoever and is constantly cutting back on his left.

Will probably sneak into the euros squad to satisfy the London media.

25 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Not a great weekend for us. The scum 6 + Newcastle all won this weekend.

Add that to yet another long term injury and you’d think someone had got it in for us ☹️

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Mansfield beating Harrogate Town 9-2, is crazy. 

Harrogate had one of the best defences in the league before the game

6 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Watching Lazio/Bayern. Have to say Bayern have looked crap so far, no ideas or creativity. 

It's been a very poor game. I don't follow Bayern but from what I've heard from people who do it seem Tommy T has lost the dressing room. No surprise given some of the whingeing comments he has made. Not a likeable character. 

Edited by villa89

28 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Watching Lazio/Bayern. Have to say Bayern have looked crap so far, no ideas or creativity. 

Terrible game, I have let the wife watch Love Island…

0 shots on target from Bayern in the first half.

• Haha 1

Â