Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Top player if he didn't get sent off every other game lol

Does he? Only has 2 red cards on the season. More concerned with all the muscle injuries he collects.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

18 minutes ago, DaoDeMings said:

Nice. Just had a look into him and he looks like he would be an excellent signing. Could be a shrewd move too if Carlos goes the other way. With Barca's financial troubles could we be getting him at a discount price?

That would be a dream…

but we must live in the real world 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Does he? Only has 2 red cards on the season. More concerned with all the muscle injuries he collects.

Was sent off in their champions league game against PSG which pretty much caused them to get knocked out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Looks like Carlos and Duran will be leaving this summer.

Anybody else ‘high profile’? I assume Digne and Cash too. Still think Luiz will leave. 

Always the chance Ramsey could go. Selling Ramsey is the "pull in case of emergency" lever - either because we have to to remain compliant, or if Emery wants to use the amortisation bonus of selling an academy product to bring in more players.

I personally think it's unlikely, but would count as "high profile" under your description.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wes said:

Always the chance Ramsey could go. Selling Ramsey is the "pull in case of emergency" lever - either because we have to to remain compliant, or if Emery wants to use the amortisation bonus of selling an academy product to bring in more players.

I personally think it's unlikely, but would count as "high profile" under your description.

spacer.png

join me

@JAMAICAN-VILLAN

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Looks like Carlos and Duran will be leaving this summer.

Anybody else ‘high profile’? I assume Digne and Cash too. Still think Luiz will leave. 

Why do you think luiz will leave?

I think the others will but touch and go on duran

Have there been any rumours of us luring Zaha back to England yet? I imagine he as most others from northern leagues don't enjoy staying in Türkiye for more than a season or so. Probably wouldn't be that expensive and at least going by his stats is still performing well. We know Emery admires him as well. He is a bit of a whiner on the pitch but has the ability to decide games on his own. Could play a number of positions and would fit well in imo.

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

Have there been any rumours of us luring Zaha back to England yet? I imagine he as most others from northern leagues don't enjoy staying in Türkiye for more than a season or so. Probably wouldn't be that expensive and at least going by his stats is still performing well. We know Emery admires him as well. He is a bit of a whiner on the pitch but has the ability to decide games on his own. Could play a number of positions and would fit well in imo.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Could Bissouma be a canny signing like, reports today suggest Spurs might be prepared to let him go for the right offer, along with Forster, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Rodon, Spence, Regulion, Sessegnon, Davies, Emerson, Ndombele, Gill, Solomon, Richarlison, and Skipp

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Gallagher is very good and Barkley would be a deep bench player. 

We will still hopefully sign an extra B2B and DM on top of Barkley. Ultimately his role will be to be a 70tg minute sub and play in Cup competitions and vs weaker prem opposition. 

Not a fan of gallagher, hes done ok this season though but does a lot of stuff i dont like 

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Borja Baston still only 31.

Didn't get a fair enough crack the first time round maybe Unai can get the best out of him?

AHAHAHAHAH haven’t had a laugh all day this one brought it out 😂😅

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Really?! 😂

na

Im really surprised you dont work for the villa press because your on everything straight away 😂

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

Getting flashbacks to your fury at the idea of signing Tielemans last summer.

If that's anything to go by I hope we sign Barkley ASAP.

Which fury Tyson or John ?

Â