Weekends Football 2/4 February

andykeenan

Just now, theboyangel said:

Arteta is a classless gimp

Always has been. By all accounts he was unlikeable by his fellow teammates at both Everton and Arsenal due to his petulant nature.

• Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I got plenty of hate for Man shitty. But never wanna see that **** Arteta win anything.

Well, Arteta never was. Liverpool were the only competition but I think that probably died today.

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Commentator on sky is wanking himself off frantically over Arsenal. They are 3 points above us ffs. I've had to turn it off.

Of course when they show the 'title' challengers table it'll be the top 3 with maybe pouring out Spurrrssss and Manure now they've won today 

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Commentator on sky is wanking himself off frantically over Arsenal. They are 3 points above us ffs. I've had to turn it off.

My sky Germany Commentator is doing it over how amazing the title race is going to be now

Almost genuinely obliviously to the inevitably of man city, it's one hell of a sales pitch for the world's most exciting league where the one team win everything 

Just now, villa4europe said:

My sky Germany Commentator is doing it over how amazing the title race is going to be now

Almost genuinely obliviously to the inevitably of man city, it's one hell of a sales pitch for the world's most exciting league where the one team win everything 

But it's so unpredictable that sometimes the not-so-good teams beat the better teams- and at the end of the season the teams with the biggest revenues finish in the top places and two out of the 3 bottom places go to the promoted sides. That is why it is the Best League In The World.

Both goals literally on VVD , one for letting the ball bounce, the biggest crime in football and then not holding off Martinelli and two for that lazy ass attempt at blocking the cross shot.

Again, your goalkeeper will tell you please don't stick out lazy legs just let me deal with it.

Deflection kills Allison. It's practically unsaveable

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Do they usually show top six,  or is it because Man U and Tottenham are in it.

Think you've answered your own question there.

• Like 1

I couldn't give a Tom - Tit if we get mentioned or not. I'm quite happy with us flying under the radar. Never have been and never will be insecure about our rightful place in the history of competitive football, after all, it was us who developed the concept. 

• Like 1

Â