Midweek football 9/10 Jan

StefanAVFC

If you spend £100 mill on a midfielder you would expect that they would already have one or two world class skills that you could then add to with coaching.  But these 2 at Chelsea are just neat and tidy. Thats it. £225 mill for neat and tidy. Insanity.  Wheres the goals   wheres the creativity that will rip teams to pieces. Wheres the leadership.  Wheres the set piece ability. 

• Like 1

That was a good win for us at Boro.

Think Chelsea will turn it around in second leg but really not a good look for Poch this early another team he's managing is tensing up at business end of cup competition.

Palmer is a class player but he's had a total of 2 clubs in his career and they're both utterly plastic so he can get ****. Fully expect he'll do the trifecta and end up at Noocastle in a few years. **** him

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Palmer is a class player but he's had a total of 2 clubs in his career and they're both utterly plastic so he can get ****. Fully expect he'll do the trifecta and end up at Noocastle in a few years. **** him

the axis of evil complete set. can see it happen.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Boro / Chelsea

Fulham / Liverpool 

sorry Keenan

WOT? No typos?

It's funny, I still can't quite detach this Chelsea from the old succeslful Chelsea. I see Poch, Sterling, Caicedo etc I think they must be quite good but theyre not and never are.

They've got fewer points in the last 12 months than Fulham, Wolves, Brentford etc. 

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He looks like Grealish from Wish

Better than Coburn at least who looks like Pukki from Temu

Edited by osmark86

23 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Coburn is not blessed with natural pace is he?

Runs like he's just had pie and chips.

tbf, he almost certainly did.

• Like 1

Â