Midweek football 9/10 Jan

StefanAVFC

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Why does Elliot’s name not start with a capital on his shirt when the rest of the Liverpool players do?

Exactly. You can always get Es in Liverpool. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I hate Hinchcliffe. So negative. He expects perfection all of the time. Always thinks players are cheating.  Been like this for years 

Fair assumption most of the time 😅

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Referee has now insisted the trainers come on for a player who didn't want treatment and is now forcing him to leave the pitch. That's not within his remit surely?

Perfectly reasonable though given that he’s feigning injury to waste time, clearly 

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Fair assumption most of the time 😅

I know , but it is part of the game. And he goes on and on about it. Plus he is always going after Emi for timewasting and his behaviour.  Without any understanding that he is a different man off the field to on it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Perfectly reasonable though given that he’s feigning injury to waste time, clearly 

If he thinks that he should book him - he's not allowed to make rules up instead.

The player is well within his rights to say "I haven't asked for treatment, I'm not going off". Those are the rules.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

1-1 The Sky team are over the moon, I think I heard champagne corks pop.

They must be desperate for a Liverpool - Chelsea final. Fulham v Boro isn't good enough for them.

Â