FA Cup 3rd Rd 4/8 January

andykeenan

So, white and black striped shirts with red player numbers, red and white striped shirts with black player numbers.  Madness. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trekka said:

So, white and black striped shirts with red player numbers, red and white striped shirts with black player numbers.  Madness. 

They’ve played each other 150 times in these colours. It’s fine. 

I really rate Anthony Gordon.  He must be horrible to play against, I think I’d call him up to the England squad if I were in charge. 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

VAR would still check that for about a minute, which would be a minute too long.

Was literally just thinking this. We are about to kick off again and the penalty wouldn’t have been taken yet. 

• Like 1

Injury ravaged Newcastle ©Sky have practically their first starting 11 out on the pitch today and have made a whopping ONE sub.

I swear Howe is deliberately running them into the ground to get the Saudis to loosen the purse strings this month.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Injury ravaged Newcastle ©Sky have practically their first starting 11 out on the pitch today and have made a whopping ONE sub.

I swear Howe is deliberately running them into the ground to get the Saudis to loosen the purse strings this month.

Injury ravaged Newcastles biggest missing player is also still not injured... 

Poor game of football as a watch. Couldn't even tell you what Sunderland were trying to do.

Like Burnley last night. Let's keep playing in our third , getting dispossessed, getting pressed, giving the ball away.

I understand football is the way it is now and it's better for it, it pays dividends in the end generally in evenly matched teams.

But I can't grasp when there's an obvious gulf in quality as in Burnley most weeks and last night, why you keep doing stuff that you are getting punished for.

46 minutes ago, trekka said:

There's been ofcom complaints from viewers in the Small Heath and black country regions, they're struggling to distinguish the sides on their black and white tellys.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Watching Newport - Eastleigh, might as well make it a proper FA-cup afternoon

Edited by Tegis

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Salford score against Troy of the Forest Rovers in the first 4 minutes. 😂

He's doing a great job of auditioning for the small heath job 🤣

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Yeah, they should be resting players for the whopping 2 other games they have in January rather than getting those coming back from injury some gametime.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

He's doing a great job of auditioning for the small heath job 🤣

Probably still better than Rooney. :trollface:

Â