Christmas Football 22/24 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Chelsea are crap, it still baffles me you can spend all the money and have such a poor-looking squad. 

I think it's the 8 year contracts that has made the players not perform, guaranteed £200k for 8 years or huge compensation, it's typically the American way......................in America. 😂

They have got huge problems, an the manage ain't really one of them.

I think PIF were hoping Chelsea would do well, then they could spend more on Newcastle.  😉

12 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Oh god, that Jackson lad looks abysmal. Every time he gets the ball he doesn't seem to know what to do with it. 

Some said he would have been better for us than Watkins when Chelsea signed him 😂

At some stage Chelsea will come good. They’re not far off. They rarely get outplayed but they just miss so many chances. They should have been two or three up at halftime today. I also think that Jackson will come good. He’s got everything that you need apart from confidence. I will continue to enjoy their ineptitude whilst it lasts though. Long may it continue.

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

At some stage Chelsea will come good. They’re not far off. They rarely get outplayed but they just miss so many chances. They should have been two or three up at halftime today. I also think that Jackson will come good. He’s got everything that you need apart from confidence. I will continue to enjoy their ineptitude whilst it lasts though. Long may it continue.

They are very far off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

Pochettino is a fraud

So I didn’t believe this until my brother was getting me to look at his various records etc. Fraud might be strong but his career achievements outside of making Southampton half decent are utterly unremarkable. And people have the cheek to suggest he is elite and Emery isn’t. 

• Like 2

I wonder if Toddddd will stay patient with Pochetino. I can’t image they are happy with the way things are going. In my view, it would be madness to pull the trigger, but this is the new Chelsea 

IMG_0603.jpeg.eb25126e155779d60c4a2bbfbeab956d.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

So I didn’t believe this until my brother was getting me to look at his various records etc. Fraud might be strong but his career achievements outside of making Southampton half decent are utterly unremarkable. And people have the cheek to suggest he is elite and Emery isn’t. 

And then based on all or nothing, the spurs players gave up under him, stopped playing and got him sacked

How Chelsea thought he was a good idea is beyond me

He actually needs a Villa like project to prove himself but the media hype means that he'll no doubt walk in to the utd job instead and continue to do **** all 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And then based on all or nothing, the spurs players gave up under him, stopped playing and got him sacked

How Chelsea thought he was a good idea is beyond me

He actually needs a Villa like project to prove himself but the media hype means that he'll no doubt walk in to the utd job instead and continue to do **** all 

Oh god he actually will be the next Man Utd manager won’t he. Too funny 

Â