Christmas Football 22/24 December

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

They already said it’s a good weekend for Man City despite not playing 😂

I guess they’re not wrong but still 

Nobody in the top 6 won so it's been a great weekend for them. They will win the league comfortably anyway.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You watch Arsenal go get Toney for 100 million in Jan. I think that's what they are missing, an dont get me wrong, Toney is good, but just don't think Toney is good enough.

There's no way Brentford sell him in January. He hasn't played a game in months, hasn't trained at all or been allowed near the training ground in that time, who is going to take a risk on that. Clubs will be piling in on him in the summer though

Edited by stewiek2

Sure is nice being an England international star player when it comes to not picking up cards in the PL. The protection they get from the refs is comical. Yes Saka slipped but it was still a 2-footed uncontrolled tackle with studs up.

Sure we had Mings or whoever it was sent off for a similar situation last season was it?

Edited by sne

Just now, stewiek2 said:

There's no way Brentford sell him in January. He hasn't played a game in months, who is going to take a risk on that. Clubs will be piling in on him in the summer though

Arteta would.  An Bentford would be silly not to accept the 100 mill in January, they are gagging for players.

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Martinelli, Jesus, Saka with Trossard and Nketiah as backup does not win you a title. They've all been shocking. 

Liverpool's front line is awful as well, apart from Salah of course. 

They’re in a bit of trouble when he leaves for AFCON

• Like 1

Â