Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

my problem with the 300k kit sales is that it will depend on adidas not giving us a kit that looks like shit....

According to people who've seen all three kits they are all very nice. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

According to people who've seen all three kits they are all very nice. 

Ngggg. My eyes are getting impatient. I want to be one of those people.

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Fanatics were absolute garbage. Particularly when you buying online. 

Order my stuff,

get to the checkout page, ohh here’s a “handling fee” of £454

ohh and the postage is £4433

…a week later

Delivered to my neighbours across the road by Evri/Yodel

me bankrupt and sad by the experience, going over like

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91ser55rmdplgqskzt9y

please sir, may I have my Villa kits?

Add in that if the shirt didn't fit or you had an issue then you need to send it back at your own expense 😬

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

Will do you one better than that. If the speculation is true about it being connected to a player, probably McGinn (but in truth, McGregor), but possibly Emi, this is a pretty solid bet for the new home kit

the scot arg.jpg

We laugh, but that shirt is f***ing mint. 

19 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Thought I'd try something, came out a wee bit too Scottish...

spacer.png

That would be the best away kit in my lifetime. 

6 minutes ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

Will do you one better than that. If the speculation is true about it being connected to a player, probably McGinn (but in truth, McGregor), but possibly Emi, this is a pretty solid bet for the new home kit

the scot arg.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91zrq4e6njshkkddhbxf

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

the scot arg.jpg

Bravo… I could actually imagine him doing something like this too 😆

Emi’s glove 😂

Edited by Jas10

18 hours ago, Jas10 said:

If this is true, it is a not as good a deal as I thought it would be. 3 mill bonus for CL? That is ridiculously low. It should have been 20m bonus. You are basically getting a CL club for nothing. I can't believe CH would accept that. 

2 minutes ago, David-Copenhagen said:

If this is true, it is a not as good a deal as I thought it would be. 3 mill bonus for CL? That is ridiculously low. It should have been 20m bonus. You are basically getting a CL club for nothing. I can't believe CH would accept that. 

CL for one season is meaningless for Adidas, it's the amount of fans you have, social interactions, and Villa is nowhere close to big six clubs or other major European teams. The deal is quite clearly structured with that in mind, if Villa progresses accordingly I'm sure they will renegotiate. 

22 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Thought I'd try something, came out a wee bit too Scottish...

spacer.png

kits so nice it makes the badge look decent 🙌

9 minutes ago, David-Copenhagen said:

Thought I'd have a look and see what other clubs may be getting as a Champions League bonus from adidas, the first thing that popped up was Manchester United's £900m deal over 10 years, one of the biggest kit deals in history, it costs them £10m every time they fail to qualify for the Champions League.

So your £20m is way over the top, as much as we would like it to be different Manchester United are a bigger pull, with a much bigger global following, much bigger brand, and sell boatloads more shirts than us right now, so adidas were never going to give us anywhere near the same, or they'd likely have to re-negotiate with them.

£3m doesn't seem much, but qualifying for the Champions League alone doesn't put us at the top table just yet, winning it or going far in it, and/or qualifying regularly will.

I feel like Heck has tried to load our deal a bit more on the shirt sales side, where he probably has a bit more control, any good salesman would back themselves in this kind of situation, if he hits that target then you'd have to say it's a good move, if he doesn't and we qualify again then you could say it's cost us a bit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

£20m.

You won't get much of a DM for that.

Man United got £700 million for 10 year deal with Adidas.

Shows how ridiculous and unbridgeable the financial gulf is between us and the "big 6".

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

£20m.

You won't get much of a DM for that.

Or, you could think of it as £100m player amortised over the 5 years of the deal. Although, Chelsea have shown spending £100m on a DM is no guarantee of success...

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Man United got £700 million for 10 year deal with Adidas.

Shows how ridiculous and unbridgeable the financial gulf is between us and the "big 6".

Man United sell 2.5m shirts a season, we sell £250k

Â