The "Let's Smash Rat Boy Fernandes" Match Thread

rjw63

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's the worst ridiculous over reaction to a starting line up this season

Oh for goodness sake. Do you have to jump on EVERY post I make just because it doesnt say we will win 12-0?

Its clearly the worst starting line up we have put out this season due to inuries and suspensions. It's not a criticism of the club, it's an annoyance that we have so many players out against the one team we really need to beat.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

He was great in Emery first 3-1 win against them

He was, but that was a very different game plan to what I think we’ll try to do tonight. Might be wrong. If it’s another rearguard action, down in the trenches jobby, then maybe Donk will impress.

If we have any plans to control possession for any length of time, then I’m not so sure.

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

He was, but that was a very different game plan to what I think we’ll try to do tonight. Might be wrong. If it’s another rearguard action, down in the trenches jobby, then maybe Donk will impress.

If we have any plans to control possession for any length of time, then I’m not so sure.

kenneth-williams-portrait-will-BKK263.thumb.jpg.c11f6e353c85161cbef89bcf135b05ff.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m hoping that we’ve got enough in the forward areas to push United back and punish them. Don’t underestimate McGinn and Luiz in the middle with the safety net of Dendoncker behind. I know he’s not great but the freedom he should allow for the aforementioned will help us greatly. More than playing them at DM anyway. We need SJM at his best today, and we could do with Ramsey shaking the rust off with an all action performance. I’m feeling like we can get a result. 

3 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

That's the worst PL starting line up we have put out this season and looks reminiscent of a Conference league game. Typical it had to be at Old Trafford when we had to start the likes of Dendoncker and Longlet. 

Gonna need some huge performaces from McGinn, Luiz, Carlos and Watkins in particular. 

This is the sort of superbly inspiring stuff that Unai will be including in his team talk right about now. Joyous, fantastic. Top notch. Thanks for sharing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

This is the sort of superbly inspiring stuff that Unai will be including in his team talk right about now. Joyous, fantastic. Top notch. Thanks for sharing. 

I am not the manager. I dont see your point?

This is a forum to express views and opinions, I am not trying to be inspiring as thats not the point of the forum. 

Edited by GlobalVillan

6 minutes ago, est1874 said:

We don't really have a choice mate. They're playing both Eriksen and Fernandes through the middle - we can't play without a DM, and after Kamara's frankly **** daft red card, Dendoncker is the only solid option. Luiz hates playing there and McGinn can't, and both are more use to us tonight in advanced roles.

Fair enough, but I will add Erikson is shite. People talk about Ronaldo being finished 2 years ago yet this fella should be nowhere near a football field.

Mainoo - who?

Rashford - Shit, lazy, arrogant

Bruno - Red card loading

Evans - Care home are asking for some money for holding his room

Hojlund - Should be backup in a bottom half PL side

Onana - shakier than a jelly on a bus

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Fair enough, but I will add Erikson is shite. People talk about Ronaldo being finished 2 years ago yet this fella should be nowhere near a football field.

Mainoo - who?

Rashford - Shit, lazy, arrogant

Bruno - Red card loading

Evans - Care home are asking for some money for holding his room

Hojlund - Should be backup in a bottom half PL side

Onana - shakier than a jelly on a bus

Now we’re jinxed and **** all in one 😂

• Haha 1